Where can I find a MINT sealed brown avp special edition alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering, does anyone have an online store that is offering the brown version of the avp alien? I know most uk sites are offering it but somehow I can't find an american site that has him up for sale... What's up with that? Was he easily obtainable in the uk? Also, I'm not willing to pay $200 usd for this guy, I mean most uk sites have him priced at 99 pounds which translates to roughly 200 us bones... Just not worth it for a north american...
ps: I checked ebay and there is a couple up for sale, but just wondering if there is any elsewhere. Thanks!

Not sure. I had to pay over $146 plus shipping for the one I got a few weeks ago. Been looking for ages and finally got one. Just keep watching the 'Bay I guess. I see none in stores anymore.
Good luck.

got a place round the corner from me that sells them in uk mind.....got my avp-r bio from them :D

bought over ebay and didn't realise how close they were :rolleyes:

theres a couple on ebay now. just put in hot toys alien or hot toys brown alien. If you really want one just have to keep checking. do a search for BIN newly listed sometimes someone will list one for cheap and you can catch it before others. or try different misspelled searches for it. I've got a couple of items that way. good luck. I also want one of these and the first aliens one. when I get freed up funds. so watch out I'll be looking also.:chew

yeah, but ebay can be kind of shifty because the descriptions may not be accurate, the price may go up really high if you bid too causeing you to loose those high hopes you had for a few minutes of scoring a HT Elder predator for 20.00 plus shipping:monkey2:monkey2. Whoops did I say Elder I meant Alien, yes I meant Alien.:rolleyes:

try sniping the auction. $20.00?? good luck!! ask the seller questions to make sure it's not the repaint version. I'm waiting for this one to arrive but it cost me $145 with shipping. that's not much above retail. sounds like your trying to get someone to inform you where to get one for free...:confused: if I had that info it would be mine.:rolleyes:

That was like 1 1/2 years ago. when I went to bed it was at 20.00 and I was winning, but when I woke up it was mass expensive and out of my budget.:monkey2

I don't want Elder anymore. Because the more I see Elder the worse the sculpt looks. I wasn't really all that fond of it then either, it was the thought of getting for so cheap.

Hey guys, just wondering, does anyone have an online store that is offering the brown version of the avp alien? I know most uk sites are offering it but somehow I can't find an american site that has him up for sale... What's up with that? Was he easily obtainable in the uk? Also, I'm not willing to pay $200 usd for this guy, I mean most uk sites have him priced at 99 pounds which translates to roughly 200 us bones... Just not worth it for a north american...
ps: I checked ebay and there is a couple up for sale, but just wondering if there is any elsewhere. Thanks!

Did you get your Brown version Aliens yet? I am curious as to why you did not get them through Sideshow. I waitlisted 2 on 03/14 and would have had them yesterday, but I was not home. Got them today.

Back