DC Direct Batman PF review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have limited time so this will be short but pics will speak in detail I hope

First the box: Batman PF comes in a big plain black box with gold colored letters and classic batman logo. Although I like the SS fancy colored boxes, it was nice to have some alternative box. the only handycap is that the corners are so fragile and easily teared if pressure is applied

Batman is in 3 pieces inside the box. The Base, statue and the batarang. It is important to be careful to take Batman out of the box since the cape has been squeezed to a seperate section behind the statue and you can easily damage the cape if you pull him quick. Need to mention that it is very difficult to replace the cape back, once you take it out of its place

-

This was the first pose I had. The cape is pretty big. (See below pics). I still haven't moved to my own flat so the pics are again on the couch :) While picturing on the couch, I realize that the statue is not well balanced. The base design is the weakest point in this statue imo BTW

The cape had been made of leather (or an imitation) and it is very very impressive. there are wires at the edges and you can shape the cape to a level.

below pics are to show the size of the cape and also you can see the happy kid Gambit here :)

-

What I like the most with this statue is the pose, the costume and the face sculpt, which has no connection with the movie batmans. His body is sculpted well muscled and he looks strong. (see upper right leg)

The details: The costume is strech and fits well, 10 points. The belt is very detailed and also fancy, 10 points. There are some glue traces at the back side of the cowl, which is probably easy to clean but I did not have time to clean it. negative points for this.

-

Overall, I really like him and he will fit very well with my other 1/4 sized SS PF and comiquettes.

Lastly, I wrote this very quick and sorry if I had some grammer mistakes.

Nice pics! There's a lot of nice detail in this piece. I still need to pick this up someday.

in Turkish

yok abi baktım hiç gramer hatası yapmamışsın :D

hayırlı olsun

in English

good piece and review... thanks for the sharing your batman's pics with us...

and especially we want to see your other 1/4 scale statues ;)

thanks all,

DC direct really did a good job with this PF. As said before, they could have done the base better but still it is a nice piece overall. I am planning to make a custom base for this BTW

Hi Carbo,

I was on vacation, then decided to make a change and moved to another Company and another location. I was pretty busy in the beginning but I will be around more :)

Crown, nice to see you here mate, more previews will follow :rock

Thats a Very Cool Batman, I keep telling myself I going to snag The Batman but something else always shows up that I want for my collection, Very Cool Batman

I love mine, the price was right too!

Honestly, this is easily on par with SS' 1/4 scale.

congrats bro, as i said in our own forum before, this is the best batman statue with no match in the market at the moment. i'm sure you will like it more when you have the chance to display it with your ss pfs. can't wait to meet him in person. hopefully i will have one someday. ( :bow for gambit )

Back