RIP Ben Chapman "Land" Creature from the Black Lagoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats sad, I just found that site recently and though how cool it was that he was still very proud of that role.

Sounds though, that he was surrounded by loved ones and went peacefully.

My wife and I had the great good fortune of meeting Ben at Chiller several years ago. We spent about 45 minutes talking with him, and enjoyed every minute. He was gracious, funny and warm, and I am deeply grateful that I got the chance to meet him. May he rest well...PS

It is sad to see such a nice guy is no longer with us. His time has come and gone, and he left us with a legacy that lives on. It would have been nice to hear his comments on the upcoming Creature from Sideshow. Looks like the Creature, that could have been a monkey on his back, was embraced and became his second shadow, rather than become a bitter person, he used it to make others happy. RIP.

RIP Ben! I was looking forward to hopefully seeing a Sideshow interview with him discussing the PF. :monkey2

Congrats hydrobud! One of Sideshows best!

Thanks Monster !! Here he is ....

DSCN2490.jpg

DSCN2491.jpg

I had the chance to met him in person a few years ago. He really appreciated his fans. RIP Ben :monkey2

Back