ULTIMATE SUPERMAN MUSIC!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it was something like that, but was too lazy to look it up :lol

Seriously one of the most out-of-place moments in a movie ever :lol

Not to derail the thread (sorry JML) but I almost wish when she is thinking that he'd be like "Yes I can, and because you annoy me you must die!" and then drop her to her death. Might have helped that part.

Thanks for the heads up! That is a great find.

The description of this set says that the Rhino wasn't from the original masters.

The original Superman score is my favorite movie score by my favorite movie composer - I'll probably have to get this set. Although I was never impressed by the remixes by Thorne.

I'm currently reading Superman Vs. Hollywood about all of Kal-El's screen incarnations, and it's amazing how lucky we were that Donner directed the first movie and managed to keep the Salkinds at arms length. The first movie could have been as bad as III if not for Donner.

Thanks for the heads up! That is a great find.

The description of this set says that the Rhino wasn't from the original masters.

The original Superman score is my favorite movie score by my favorite movie composer - I'll probably have to get this set. Although I was never impressed by the remixes by Thorne.

I'm currently reading Superman Vs. Hollywood about all of Kal-El's screen incarnations, and it's amazing how lucky we were that Donner directed the first movie and managed to keep the Salkinds at arms length. The first movie could have been as bad as III if not for Donner.

Hey, I'm reading that too! It's a FANTASTIC read. It was a miracle that we got the film that we did. I recently bought the original 'Making of Superman' paperback book, and I'm going to follow up by reading that.

I'd give five years of my life to be able to buy a Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman.

Very cool!!! I have the Superman: The Movie CD soundtrack and it's one of my favorites by far... :D

But I don't need this whole set.

For those out there who love music, more importantly, movie music, found this while searching google.

https://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm?ID=8874

I already got one!! Just a heads up to all John Williams fans and fans of the Superman music!!

superman_box.jpg

First of all, let me just say that I love Film Score Monthly!

Yep, I just saw this myself yesterday. I have all of the Film Score Monthly releases (soft copies, ahem) except for this one and Dark of the sun ATM.

I hope to get my hands on this soon. But, man! $120 is alot but you certainly get alot for your money.

Superman-TheMusic-07.jpg

Man that's a beautiful set!

EDIT: I accidentially typed Chato's Land (Intrada) Instead of Dark of the Sun.

Last edited:
Back