mr. thrifty's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.thrifty

Super Freak
Reaction score
here's some bad photos of some of my stuff. the neca predators remind me of elvis.:lol this is my first time trying to do this sooo......:monkey3 I don't know how to post them in full size so if any one can explain it to me that would be great. I'm pretty:duh:drool:computer when it comes to some of these things. thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Very colorful. I like your collectibles. Everyone here has such great stuff. A lot of hard work goes into this, I can see.

Is that the Robocop Auto-9 Replica? Looks pretty cool... any opinion on it?

And great stuff, Predator Elvis :lol

Its either a blade gun , or robo.
Your collection setup looks pretty similar to a side of mine.
And what there on , great stuff man!. :rock

Nice collection there :)

Like all those Predators and really loving that Power Loader.

Cool stuff :rock

what's that gun from in front of ripley/powerloader ? :confused:

Is that the Robocop Auto-9 Replica? Looks pretty cool... any opinion on it?

And great stuff, Predator Elvis :lol

Its either a blade gun , or robo.
Your collection setup looks pretty similar to a side of mine.
And what there on , great stuff man!. :rock
no the gun is not the real replica that neca put out or the gas blow back you've probally seen on youtube. man one of those just sold on ebay for over 250.00:google this is a cheaper airsoft model (cyma p.678)that looks pretty good. made out of plastic but packs a pretty good shot,got a couple off ebay for pretty cheap.:D just received my grid alien so.... time to go do the happy dance:chew:chew

Well we'll keep the secret. The NECA one looks nice, but I feel odd paying $100 for a resin replica in a bad frame :lol Wish I could score one for like $50.

this is a test......
P1010151.jpg

Last edited:
Back