• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Grail Item X-Men vs Sentinel #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for what I consider to be my Grail item.

It's the X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 Sideshow Exlcusive. I never even saw this piece until someone was posting up pics of their collection. Now I must have one. The eBay prices are just to ridiculous, considering what this piece originally cost. If anyone is considering selling theirs under $1500, please contact me. of course, I am willing to look at prices over that. I would like to set up a payment plan with you. Thanks!

Also, if anyone is going to be cancelling their #3 Wolverine & Shadowcat Exclusive, would you please consider contacting me first. Or if anyone has a #2 Beast & White Queen Exclusive they will be wanting to part with, please consider me before eBay, so that you know your item will come to a loving home!!

90011.jpg

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is that it will be totally worth it. Still my #1 piece!

Thanks man, I know. I just can't seem to justify $2500 dollars on ebay. Maybe in a few years, but by then they will be even more ridiculously priced, so....

You can get all 3 exclusives on the bay for that amount. I've seen this going around $1400-1500 in recent months. Some auctions have been higher but some have been lower.

Be patient, the way Rory is going his will be available soon :monkey1

I have one, to sell but i wont take a payment plan.. It's going on the bay soon.. once they have a price promotion. Will be sad to let it go... its AWSOME!! but i need money.

I here you Sickboy Thats one of my Grails I will snag one day, I aready have #2 and #3 is preordered, I would hate to sell something from my collection to grab #1, Now I am going to really make you Sick had a memeber from the UK sold one it went for 201.00 + shipping but curse him he wouldn't ship to the US. I know I know just makes you want to go lie down and curl up in the fetal postion. Be Cool

Last edited:
You can get all 3 exclusives on the bay for that amount. I've seen this going around $1400-1500 in recent months. Some auctions have been higher but some have been lower.

Be patient, the way Rory is going his will be available soon :monkey1

Somedays I would rather own nice guitars than this stuff so....:monkey3:monkey3 :lol

Plus I just moved and I swore to myself I would never move this much crap EVER again in my life....NEVER EVER!:emperor:lol

Woot!!!!!!!!! Some tard canceled their X-Men vs Sentinel #3 Exclusive, so I'm getting that one at cost.

El Roranous, I still seriously want your #1 with a passion. Please let me know what your answer will be please!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:D:D

Woot!!!!!!!!! Some tard canceled their X-Men vs Sentinel #3 Exclusive, so I'm getting that one at cost.

El Roranous, I still seriously want your #1 with a passion. Please let me know what your answer will be please!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:D:D

I will let you know, I have not forgotten. It's just a very tough decision. :eek::lol

On a roll??:huh:blissysmi

Maybe I will sell it....I really do want a Mesa Boogie half stack. :drool

By the way Will- I LOVE your avatar. Prison Break is one of my favorite shows. Scofield is awesome. :rock

Can I interest you in some gear?

https://www.apiaudio.com/

This is who I work for.

Wow that is a pretty neat company to work for. ANything music related is a dream. Maybe I will be a customer in the future....:monkey3

My buddy in the band Electric Vagina uses Mesas. That is a sick amp man. Now I know why you were thinking of selling your #1. Dizamn!

This is the only reason I am even contemplating selling my exclusive #1. I tried out the Mesa amps a little while ago and I am addicted. The sound is intense but unfortunately so is the price. Alas, I need an upgrade soon so we'll see what happens....:monkey3

Back