Which Sideshow 1/6 Han and Luke should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHich Luke and which Han?

• ANH Luke

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • ESB Bespin Luke

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • ANH Han

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • ESB Bespin Han

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
These will be the first Star Wars 1/6 figs I'll be getting and am unsure which Han and Luke to get out of ESB Bespin and ANH.

My fave film is ESB and I'd ideally want figs from the same film so they look good next to eachother. I'm also anticipating a Chewie and more choice of Leias but have only really seen ANH and Boushh variants.

Why's that then? I've heard bad things about the Bespin Han but Bespin Luke seems quite popular here.

Get the ANH versions...

They fit together...

Then get the rest of the ANH figures...

Then you'll have no excuse not to buy :vader and :chew...

Get the ANH Han Solo as it looks like being way better than the Bespin monstrosity and I wouldn't bother with either Bespin or ANH Luke as the likenesses are crap.

2282132932_520765e2d0_o.jpg

It's a tough call...ESB is my favorite OT film...I just wish it were HOTH versions of them :)

While it's easy to go with ANH because of the iconic looks of the characters, I'd have to see how the figures turn out before making that call...but you're closer to a complete group with those versions with Leia and Old Ben already here to join them...

I'd probably still go with ESB...

Do you really not have a preference between movies? Or are you just looking for the best figures possible regardless of film?

Right now its hard to say since we don't have the ANH figurs in-hand and a lot can vary from proto to production. For me, I like the Bespin Han, and I think the Luke turned out really good as well.

But for sheer iconic status, ANH is a more signature look.

While each has their fandom around the figures themselves I would say the ANH versions because the sculpts are the best received yet for these two characters.

The ANH figures in my opinion easily trump the ESB figures.

Definitely the ANH Han and Luke. More inconic. Both Trev sculpts. And Han's Bespin outfit has some issues even if you replace the sculpt with Indy.

Hell, by the time these two ship, maybe SS will swap out the Buck bodies for the new Prometheus ones.

Definitely the ANH Han and Luke. More inconic. Both Trev sculpts. And Han's Bespin outfit has some issues even if you replace the sculpt with Indy.

I agree its not the sculpt of the Bespin Han that holds it back, its the jacket.

I love the Bespin Han (yeah the jacket is sort of a detractor) and the ex. is one of Sideshow's best, but I would still go with the ANH version.

Both ANH are better than the EB versions.

Um...the jacket does have its issue but let's not let Chubby Faced Han escape that easily. The only way that Bespin Han's sculpt looks flawless is wearing the breathing mask.:lol

I love the Bespin Han (yeah the jacket is sort of a detractor) and the ex. is one of Sideshow's best, but I would still go with the ANH version.

Both ANH are better than the EB versions.

Thats very true about the exclusive. The mynock is great. I wonder what happened to the guy that had like 10 mynocks...lol.

Back