My Buffy/Angel shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 'mostly' Buffy shelves

I started collecting Buffy and Angel merch about 2 years ago when I saw my first Graduation Day Buffy sideshow figure on ebay. After that I tried to get as much as I could.

Here is a couple of photos of my stuff. It's not everything I have, but it is all of the figures I currently have to date. I ordered a PF Buffy figure and still awaiting a Becoming Angel figure. And as Buffy collectors know, those are sideshow, woohoo.

Ok so here it is:

100_9613.jpg

I couldn't fit this figure nicely on a shelf so he is next to my Buffy/Angel books.
booksfig.jpg

If this is about showing all the merch we have well I will have to get back to ya. But the besides my slayers scythe, the most important stuff to me is my (besides my dvd collection) sideshow figures.

Last edited:
Haha, ya, I don't have a curio cabinet and I would hate for my babies to get all dusty ya know? Otherwise I would love to have them out. When I do take them out, I never know how to pose them properly and they look, well, retarted.

Very cook. If you can ever display them out of the boxes, would love to see 'em set up.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUFFY GIRL....THIS IS A BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL COLLECTION.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUFFY GIRL....THIS IS A BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLL COLLECTION.

Shai, she doesn't even live close to you so why even bother? Gotta love the local SideShow predator of these forums. ;) lol

btw Nice collection Buffy Girl. I have quite the Buffy collection myself. I don't have many of the 1/6 SS figs. Do you have any of the PFs?

Nice Quaint Collection BG!! I bet you can't wait for the PF! (That's my only Buffy fig) :monkey2

I just ordered the PF Buffy alternate yesterday. I cannot wait to get her.

I will take more photos when I do. I am also waiting on another figure so it's going to be a great month. And then of course, Electric Tiki Buffy is coming soon, I hope.

I will open them up and put them on display. I will chuck the boxes behind me, or you know, set them aside gently. And then I will show you how good they look out. Haha, ya right, I will show you how poorly I can display great figures!

:) Thank you all for the compliments. It's no doubt I was blown away by everyone's I saw. Now just have to make my way around to complimenting all of yours.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for cabinets as well. No need to get dust on these wonderful collection peices! But patience is the name of the game. (unless it comes to announments and shipping dates! :D)

Alright, I took them all out and put them up. It was a mighty pain indeed. The bad part is I have to put them back, lol.

Here are the sideshows out and about.

buffyA.jpg

buffyB.jpg

buffyC.jpg

angela.jpg

I just ordered the PF Buffy alternate yesterday. I cannot wait to get her.

I will take more photos when I do. I am also waiting on another figure so it's going to be a great month. And then of course, Electric Tiki Buffy is coming soon, I hope.

I will open them up and put them on display. I will chuck the boxes behind me, or you know, set them aside gently. And then I will show you how good they look out. Haha, ya right, I will show you how poorly I can display great figures!

:) Thank you all for the compliments. It's no doubt I was blown away by everyone's I saw. Now just have to make my way around to complimenting all of yours.

Best advice I ever received when I first joined. I was told to open them up and let em breathe. :lol

Anyways nice collection. I look forward to seeing pics once they are displayed. :rock

you still need some MAC era Buffy figures.. they started the collectibles and I think are much better than the DST lines.

... I will open them up and put them on display. I will chuck the boxes behind me, or you know, set them aside gently. And then I will show you how good they look out. Haha, ya right, I will show you how poorly I can display great figures! ...

I just LOVE the way you said/wrote that... :love Nice collection.
I was wondering if you could do me a little favor... Can you make a close up photo from Oz's sneakers for me please? Real close, if possible. That would be swell!

Back