Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMetalDoll

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there ^^ My name is Monica, I am 22, live in Florida. I just joined, and was saying my Hellos. My hubby brought me here because of his Sideshow and Lord Of The Rings obsession. I am a collector, but, unfortunately, Sideshow doesn't have the License of the things I collect, I wish they did!! My Harry Potter obsession if just a little bit crazy, and I am sure I would buy anything SS came up with HP wise. ^_~ anyway, Hi!

Thank you!
Very true, I know the hubby got the exclusive Gandalf, and Indiana Jones, I love Sideshow's stuff so much, they do such a great job.

They posted up some really cool 1:1 Samaritian prop replicas from Hellboy 2 along with a 1:1 Iron Man bust.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=89311

89311.jpg

I seen harry potter in my local town :lol.
I'm in the UK as you would expect.
To be honest I' more of a horror and sci-fi nutter myself though!.
Welcome to sideshow freaks. Its great here , you will be hooked within days.
And it never gets boring ( or cheap ) because sideshow just keep firing new stuff at us.

I seen harry potter in my local town :lol.
I'm in the UK as you would expect.
To be honest I' more of a horror and sci-fi nutter myself though!.
Welcome to sideshow freaks. Its great here , you will be hooked within days.
And it never gets boring ( or cheap ) because sideshow just keep firing new stuff at us.

Wow, that's really awesome! He doesn't come here much (US). I would really love to see them in person.

Thanks all for the welcome ^_^

Back