Sideshow: "Surprise Imports" ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow: "Surprise Imports"... UPDATE: This includes 1:6 Figures!

From the latest Toy Fair Q&A:

Development is in progress on our upcoming Premium Format Indy, and he’s looking GREAT. There will be more 12-inch Indy figures, and a few surprises (perhaps even surprise imports), that we look forward to revealing sometime in the future. No set schedule for release yet, just stay tuned to those newsletters!

Hmm... does that mean INDY stuff from Hot Toys and/or Medicom is on the horizon as well?? :google

Last edited:
080218-21.jpg

I may be mistaken. These are One Coin machine figures that are tiny and they are also made by Kotobukiya. Is there a chance SSC may be teaming up with Koto?

080218-21.jpg

I may be mistaken. These are One Coin machine figures that are tiny and they are also made by Kotobukiya. Is there a chance SSC may be teaming up with Koto?

Yeah, those are trading figures... they might be teaming up, but I'm hoping it is something from Medicom like the VCD's or RAH.

I wondered about that statement as well, there could be a whole lot of different product from overseas. But honestly, when it comes a 1/6 Indy I really don't think any company's product could touch SSC. I just don't think he could be any better.

A Hot Toys Indy sculpted by Yulli would be the greatest action figure ever. I would sell every other figure I own bar My HT Superman figures to own it.

Imports could mean just about anything. Not only over see but a distribution as well. Maybe a company is creating Indy Prop Replicas like Museum Replicas or eFX and SSC will be distributing?

Back