I feel lucky! (human Spike)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the shipping cost ?

edit: sorry did not see you mentioned it already.

Last edited:
Congrats!! Amazing deal!

That sellet didn't know what he was selling. That's for sure.

I got mine for 55.00 on an online site. I was so pleased. Great deal!!!! It's a good feeling isn't it!?!

I got mine for 55.00 on an online site. I was so pleased. Great deal!!!! It's a good feeling isn't it!?!
yes but is it the exclusive? i got the exclusive for dirt cheap off ebay a few years ago cuz the guy never said it was the exclusive version. although anyone can get human hands from kitbash sites nowadays and paint the fingernails black i guess.

Oh congrats!!

My cheapest buy was getting one for $40 including postage last year. But it was out of it's box though.

what was the deal with that ebayer who was buying all the spike figures they could at insane prices a few years ago? what was that all about?

Thats who I got mine from. In fact in the end I got three from her to use for customs.

Lord knows why she got so many. Very big Spike fan?

Congrats on your Spike Purchase. He's actually a really great figure. The likeness is very, very super good.

Thanks all. Yeah, I'm not worried about the hands, I have dozens of spare pairs and painting black fingernails is as easy as a black sharpie.

I actually plan to use the human head on my season 2-4 spike custom that is currently housing the awful vampire head.

I don't care much about the hands either. Just having the figure, even the regular, is good enough for me.

Sigh. My number one most wanted figure. I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever be able to find one.

Congrats, though.

Don't feel that way.

Have you ever tried going to yahoo.com and just typing in 'buy human spike sideshow' or something along those lines?

That's how I found mine.

Eventually the hype on these figures will fade, sadly, and you will get it for realllllly cheap.

When did he become so sort after, and why? I didn’t even know. I got him ages ago, only paid $30

It's about close to 2 years now. I don't know the reason why tho. I guess because Spike was so loved, and by the time people realized about his figure, people like me who got into it all late, everyone wanted one. I saw one go on ebay for $506.00. I was like, yikes. Just a week before I got him for $55.00. I felt sorry for the guy who paid that much. Crazy!

why did she buy them for so much and sell em for so little?:confused:

i know she was selling them cheap but was there any proof that she was buying them at high prices? i don't think she was. i had the impression she had bought up as many as she could find when they were 1st released. in fact it seemed like she may've been the reason they were so rare and expensive. she had them all lol!
what was her name? Spike-girl or sumpin

Back