My Photoshop Manipulations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I re-edited this because when I made this post I didn't know how to make the pictures show up, so here's a few photoshops I've done with Sideshow statues/dolls and my friends and I. Enjoy!

StarWarsDesktop2-1.jpg

LordoftheRingsDesktop.jpg

UniversalMonstersDesktop2.jpg

UniversalMonstersDesktopSilverScree.jpg

RockyDesktop.jpg

And here was my entry for the Leia Contest on Sideshow. Won 2nd place, very happy, but majorly bummed because that Leia PF was mine! haha
StephenLeia.jpg

Last edited:
this is outstanding work!! do you have guides, or tips on how to do this? i need to do this exact same thing for a project i'm working on.

lmao !!. Dude they rock ! :rock
Now I know why your called photoshopmagician !. :rock
Keep up the awesome work dude and be sure to post more when you can!.

Don't worry about not alot of people commenting either , no one comes into this section anymore , I think I got 3 replies in 3 months. :lol
Keep it up pal ! :rock

edit :

btw I would appreciate a tutorial on this as well , really great stuff ! :rock2

:lol:lol:lol:rock
That iron man is awesome.

Thanks everyone! And I promise you uscmhicks that I will get a tutorial up on here sometime soon! I've been busy lately with a few projects and thinking about getting a program to be able to make video tutorials! :D

Iron Man is perfect!!!!

Would love to see/read a tutorial whenever you get a chance. My deadline is coming up!! (but don't worry if you can't get it posted... I'm sure I'll figure it out)

These photo,s are unbelievable.............Very welldone..

thanks for sharing...............:clap

Back