Hot Toys Wolf Predator review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sad as it is, I have to report that I have zippo on the review pile. Yep, nadda for tonight. Fortunately, Jeff Parker came through with a great guest review of the new Wolf Predator from Hot Toys. This guy from Alien vs Predator: Requiem is pretty damn sweet even if you didn't like the movie.

I couldn't make it to NYC this year for Toy Fair, but I did do a big wrap up of all the news around the web. I have my thoughts on a bunch of the announcements, with links to some of the best coverage on the web. The article is over at Quick Stop tonight. If it isn't up yet, give it a little while - I'm at the mercy of the editor. You can find all the links at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

You guys realize that it was Jeff Parker (aka Wookster) that did the review right?

But Michael you're awesome too.

while a great figure, that new predator body has skinny legs wich look bad IMO.

Thanks for posting Michael, i just posted in the Wolf image thread but then saw this. Glad the review went down well guys, but the figure does all the work. As I said the PreAlien is my fave, but only by a whisker... Wolf just looks so damn nasty!

Good to see you here Michael. Last Hot Toys review I saw you do was Rambo I believe. Did you get any of the AvP figures?

Back