Indiana Jones Premium Format Clue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I'm pretty new to this community, but have been buying from Sideshow since it's early days, so I thought I'd join this awesome group!

Anyways....

I found this video on youtube, and it revealed a pretty huge clue about the Indy PF figure. Maybe it's the exclusive item??? Watch at point 00:52

Here's the video link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pLgAbPjlVP0

Welcome! It could be but it could also be done for the 1:6th figure then scaled down.

PFs are a dangerous road.....once you head down it its difficult to resist. I said I'd only get one and now I have four with four on order.

That was from December. How did we all miss it?

Nice find, photoshopmagician (long name!). And welcome to Freaks!

Haha, and its nice to see that a lot of the links to the side about Sideshow Collectibles are videos made by the one and only p!tu :D

Well the sculptor is saying "quarter scale", which is what a lot of the PF's are. YAY!!!!

:lol . yeah reading the first couple posts all I could think was "...... 1:6?? the guy clearly says Quarter Scale more than once" .... :lol

I believe there is more than 1 Indy PF in the works.

And good catch, photoshopmagician. I'm sure the first Indy PF will be announced before long.

NO WAY!?!?! That would be AWESOME!!!! What makes you think there will be more than one?

Because at SDCC it was said by a Sideshow rep that "there will be at least one Indy PF" and that the first one in the works was the RAIDERS version.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is the 2nd one might be a CRYSTAL SKULL version, which would be kinda cool. Classic Indy and Current Indy.

Back