Shia LaBeouf ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think this guy is a great actor , he was excellent in Disturbia and transformers but is it just me or is he in too many movies ?.
I feel like every movie I have watched of late he has been in it.
I know some people think hes a great actor and has alot of potential whilst others aren't so keen on him.
So do you think he is right for indy and can he really compete with the annoying Chinese kid who would scream " INNNNDDDDDDEEEEEEYYYY ".
Personally I think its a good idea , with great acting for a great movie I think it will take your mind of who he is in real life and focus you more on who he is in the movie.
Yes or no , Labeouf for indy ?.
I'm not going to include a voting thingie as I think its unfair to dismiss him as a bad actor or good actor for those of us who are in happy or bad moods.
Also I haven't a clue how to add one into the thread :lol.

i'd like to see him play a different type character. seems like he is always playing the same type role. i'm sure i haven't seen all of his movies though.

exactly , I was discussing with a friend a few days ago about movie characters that always seemed to be the same person in movies , even though there great actors and have likeness we got this guy and Denzel Washington as the top 2. :rolleyes:

i'd like to see him play a different type character. seems like he is always playing the same type role. i'm sure i haven't seen all of his movies though.

vader al nails it. he's a movie star and NOT an actor. it's too bad but this could have been a great role for river phoenix being that he was young indy. could have passed for indy's son with no problem and his acting skills were highly capable to handle the role.

exactly , I was discussing with a friend a few days ago about movie characters that always seemed to be the same person in movies , even though there great actors and have likeness we got this guy and Denzel Washington as the top 2. :rolleyes:

Denzel Washington always playing the same person in movies??? I think you and your friend need to see more movies.

training_day_front.jpg

043396702837.JPEG

CrimsonTide.jpg

72487-large.jpg

Hurricane9.jpg

amer-gangster-poster21.jpg

4113-large.jpg

I've only seen him in a few things. I'm not sure why so many people hate him.

I agree, I mean look how much he brought to Spike er' I mean Sam Witwicky? I am sure if Shia wasn't in the movie it wouldn't have been as enjoyable. Disturbia would have been just another run of the mill teen movie but I believe the kid brings a little bit of like ability to him in roles like Transformers and Disturbia. Look at every other human character (besides the parents) in Transformers they are forgettable except for maybe Tyrese. I don't know he seems fine besides it's not like he'll be saying yippee after he finds out he's no longer a slave and that his mom has to stay home and be a slave when he runs off with some stranger from outer space! Whew, run on sentence!

He's a pretty good actor with a good amount of range. Watch him in the Greatest Game, Disturbia, Even Stevens, Transformers.....he is pretty good and plays the same character about as much as any other actor widely used like Jude Law, Tom Cruise, etc. I wouldn't call him a movie star either yet....just someone who is on their way up. I'm interested in his performance for Indy although the role itself doesn't look promising...

I will say this, my wife offered to buy the figure straight up if SSC does a figure of him for their Indy Line.

I agree, I mean look how much he brought to Spike er' I mean Sam Witwicky? I am sure if Shia wasn't in the movie it wouldn't have been as enjoyable. Disturbia would have been just another run of the mill teen movie but I believe the kid brings a little bit of like ability to him in roles like Transformers and Disturbia. Look at every other human character (besides the parents) in Transformers they are forgettable except for maybe Tyrese. I don't know he seems fine besides it's not like he'll be saying yippee after he finds out he's no longer a slave and that his mom has to stay home and be a slave when he runs off with some stranger from outer space! Whew, run on sentence!

he would if George was the writer/director. :D

Ummmmm.....I know Jake Lloyd was just a kid but he brought his own amazing level of douchebaggery to that role...

Denzel Washington always playing the same person in movies??? I think you and your friend need to see more movies.

Not the same character , just the same person , he always seems to be the same guy no matter what role he plays , thats the impression I get anyway.

Wait dude, and Harrison Ford hasn't? I mean he hasn't made a decent movie in 8 years!! Hell he is still tackling people and protecting his family from bad men for a long time! Here's proof...
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M9GwtRsOYSI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M9GwtRsOYSI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

well harrison has had different roles in the past. Regarding Henry.....and...well he was different in What Lies Beneath. Han and Indy have subtle differences.

but yeah he has beat to death the family being kidnapped thing.

well harrison has had different roles in the past. Regarding Henry.....and...well he was different in What Lies Beneath. Han and Indy have subtle differences.

but yeah he has beat to death the family being kidnapped thing.

Like I said man, it's been 8 years since What Lies Beneath. Man he should have taken that Michael Douglas role in Traffic.

Back