Favorite Indy VILLAIN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Indy VILLAIN?

• Toht

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Belloq

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mola Ram

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Thugee Henchman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donovan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • That blond Tank Nazi dude from Crusade

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, POLL madness continues. I'm just excited.

So who's your favorite key villain?

Spalko and whoever else ain't up yet, so pick for the oldies but goodies...or baddies.

"Go ahead, Doctor Jones... Drop the stones! They will be found!!! YOU WON'T!!!!!!!! Hahahahahah!"

:rock :rock :rock

"Go ahead, Doctor Jones... Drop the stones! They will be found!!! YOU WON'T!!!!!!!! Hahahahahah!"

:rock :rock :rock

That was his best line by far. :) He seemed so insane there.

Can't beat Toht though, sorry. The Creep. The Giggler.

We... heh-heh... we are not thirsty.

Let me show you... what I am used to.

I need to rewatch the trilogy. I don't remember the names anymore. I need to buy the trilogy first though.

My gut says Mola Rom because he rips a guy's heart out, but Belloq was a ********* which wins in my book.

Yeah, I'd have to go with Belloq too. He was just such a smarmy bastard. Plus, I'm a sucker for evil twins/dopplegangers, and he's the Bizarro Indy.

I'm kind of surprised at how popular a character Toht seems to be. I don't remember him doing much of anything besides burning his hand and doing the typical Gestapo schtick. I'm not dogging anybody for liking him, just surprised.

Toht's great, don't get me wrong. I love that he is in Raiders. Best villain in there. But over Mola Ram? Nah! Not to me. Not by a long mile. :D
Plus, he has his own worship chant... with Thuggees waving madly...
MOLA RAM! MOLA RAM SUDA RAM!
THEN, he pulls dude's hearts out and dips them, still somehow living, in lava!

Beat that Toht! :D

The people are speaking, Les.

Toht has a whole war machine behind him. And I'm sure he's pulled a heart out or two in his time. Plus, he's got the most memorable death in all of Indy-dome.

Toht's great, don't get me wrong. I love that he is in Raiders. Best villain in there. But over Mola Ram? Nah! Not to me. Not by a long mile. :D
Plus, he has his own worship chant... with Thuggees waving madly...
MOLA RAM! MOLA RAM SUDA RAM!
THEN, he pulls dude's hearts out and dips them, still somehow living, in lava!

Beat that Toht! :D

Agree, great villian and I hope SS pulls em off.

The people are speaking, Les.

Toht has a whole war machine behind him. And I'm sure he's pulled a heart out or two in his time. Plus, he's got the most memorable death in all of Indy-dome.

I think he has one of the most memorable deaths in movie history. It's right up there with Robert Shaw in Jaws.

Back