The Next INDY Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next INDY incarnation?

• "Raiders" Arab Gear Indy

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • "Raiders" German Disguise Indy

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • "TOD" torn-sleeve Indy

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • "TOD" white tux Indy

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • "Last Crusade" Indy with tie for Pop

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
True, I overlooked the obvious. But I think they'll offer some figures from the other films first, to segue in to the film in May. Anyway, a "Skull" Indy is a definite, so here's to guessing for what alternatives besides that would be.

I would love to see the torn sleeve version with sword/machete, but that should come a bit later. The next version needs to be quite different, so I voted Arab gear, then I hope to see the white tux, then torn sleeve.

Yep, I voted Arab Indy too. It's the most unusual outfit he wears other than variations of his usual gear. Not sure they'd even bother with the German disguise one, for either Raiders or Last Crusade. I just can't see Lucasfilm approving a Nazi Indy.

I can't vote because I'm sure the next Indy will be the Crystal Skull version.

Buttmunch can't play, boo-hoo. :)

Just vote for the 3rd one then, come on. Be a pal.

I think it'll be Professor Jones. The Clark Kent style alter ego to go alongside his hero persona.

Man, I missed a lot of Indy's here. :)

But you can make Prof. Jones pretty easy out of the 2-head Indy they just offered.

Giles + Indy #2 head = Professor Jones.

Man, I missed a lot of Indy's here. :)

But you can make Prof. Jones pretty easy out of the 2-head Indy they just offered.

Giles + Indy #2 head = Professor Jones.

You'd need to sand off that stubble and repaint though. I just don't see Sideshow passing that version up though.

Yep, I voted Arab Indy too. It's the most unusual outfit he wears other than variations of his usual gear. Not sure they'd even bother with the German disguise one, for either Raiders or Last Crusade. I just can't see Lucasfilm approving a Nazi Indy.

Buttmunch can't play, boo-hoo. :)

Just vote for the 3rd one then, come on. Be a pal.

I already voted for Toht, what more do you want? ;)

I'm not sure which version I would vote for it I HAD to pick only one of those. The Prometheus arm joints are just as ugly, if not uglier than the Buck, so ToD Indy wouldn't be my choice. I wouldn't really want him in his adventure garb so soon because, to me, there isn't that much difference yet for another $90 figure. So I'd probably go with one of the Raiders outfits, although the Tux might be nice, but easily made with a Bond figure.

Getting myself this one.:rock2

indy1.jpg

indy2.jpg

indy4.jpg

Back