The NEXT RAIDERS Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the NEXT Indiana Jones character figure?

• Marion

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sallah

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Toht

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Belloq

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Monkey Man

• German Mechanic

• Cairo Swordsman

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters
Re: The NEXT Indiana Jones Figure?

Maybe it'll be another Indy.

:monkey3

But since he's not an option I'm going with Belloq to continue the "Raiders" theme.

I fixed the thread name to be more clear: Raiders figure.

But please start a TOD and LC poll as well. I'm just guessing SS might stick with Raiders for the first 2 or 3 and then move on. Or maybe it will be like Bond and they'll have a new Indy with one key character: TOD Indy with Mola Ram. There's just too many cool characters in Raiders to do that though.

I voted for Toht but really I'm hoping for two figures next that aren't from Raiders-- Henry Jones Sr. and Mola Ram.

I know everyone is hyped over the moon for Indy himself so the price tag doesn't sting too bad, but I'm curious to see how many people would be willing to drop $90 on Sallah, Belloq or a Cairo Swordsman. It'll be very interesting to see how this line develops.

Even though most want a Marion figure obviously, Give me Sallah. Can't have Indy without one of his most trusted "confidants"...:lol

r09.jpg

Well, since this is Raiders only, I voted Marion. She's the only other Raiders character I'd be tempted to buy.

Back