Hello Everyone! (About Time I Posted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brand X

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been a lurker for about a year now and my excitement over Sideshow's virtual Toy Fair booth is drawing me out of the shadows!

My SS collecting history:
Being a fan of the funny books, I've been attending the San Diego Comic-con for the last 4 years and checking out the Sideshow booth has always been a highlight for me. In the past, having a limited budget has really kept me from buying high end collectibles so I decided to ease into the 1/6 world not realizing what a massive world it is!
My first SS purchases were the 12 in. Darth Maul & Asajj Ventress figures and as of now, I have collected/pre-ordered all but 7 of Sideshow's Star Wars 12 inch line. I'll slowly pick up the ones I'm missing as the funds allow.
Now that I'm hooked on buying from Sideshow, other SS items I own are the 3 Adam Hughes comiquettes, the Captain America PF, Boba Fett PF, Daredevil LSB, X-Men vs. Sentinel #2 Dio & a ton of items on pre-order!

Being new to all of this, I appreciate the wealth of knowledge gained by reading threads in this forum but also have been hesitant to post in fear of not being able to contribute much to the community. But with the recent news of the Obi-Wan in Armor and the 12" Indy figures, I figured sharing my excitement with you fine people would be a great way to say hello so...

HI EVERYBODY!

Thanks for the welcome! I have limited space to display my pieces right now so only a few are out of their boxes. I purchased my first 2 Detolfs after seeing them on this forum. I've put 1 together and will start putting some figures up. It may take some time, but eventually I will be able to open up all of my collectibles and display them. As soon as I do, I'll take photos.

Back