Extra Head - what will you be doing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first port of call is to get another Giles figure.

Instant Professor Jones.

With my second spare head I'm thinking maybe a Bladerunner or even Nazi Indy.

Thanks for giving us Head sideshow!

My first port of call is to get another Giles figure.

Instant Professor Jones.

With my second spare head I'm thinking maybe a Bladerunner or even Nazi Indy.

Thanks for giving us Head sideshow!

Any pics of the professor Indy? I will buy a Giles right now if they are the same match.

I only wished the extra head was the OLDER current version of Harrison Ford as Indy then my collection of Indy heads would be complete.

Any pics of the professor Indy? I will buy a Giles right now if they are the same match.

about-indiana-jones-1.jpg

Not exactly close but pretty good.

another indy for me I think , just as a project.
Its great how they gave us 2 , thanks sideshow :chew.
Pity we gotta wait months :monkey2

He's right though. The Indy head won't be able to connect to the old Sideshow neck piece. You can't put a HT Jack Sparrow head on a SSC body.

Although it might be compatible with a HT body.

This is the best bet. Get a HT body or maybe SSC will release their's separate.

I'm really hoping that we will see updated Art S. Bucks with the new body and a neck adaptor packed in for those of us who want to update our old figures.

Can't say as I would update ALL of them, but there are a few, like Kroenen and Darth Maul, that could make good use of a new body. Bib Fortuna and Old Ben.... not so much.

I know I will be casting the extra head, and then adapting it for Bespin Han and Blade Runner customs. Cast, resculpt, recast. :rock

Count me in for BOTH Josh! :rock! The Bespin Han NEEDS a new head...and this T.G. sculpt is TOPS! Add a matching Deckard head to that and I am SOLD!

:chew

Count me in for BOTH Josh! :rock! The Bespin Han NEEDS a new head...and this T.G. sculpt is TOPS! Add a matching Deckard head to that and I am SOLD!

:chew

Best part is that I can give it a neck that WILL be able to fit on the Buck, so that's going to help as well. :rock

Trevor did amazing work, I'm just glad we get to benefit from it with future customs.

Back