Invisible predator 2 elder!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was in bed this morning , completely destroyed from the night before.
But then....
someone hit my flat buzzer , so I jumped up ran over and pressed the speaker thingie.
" hello " I said.
" Parcel ".
I instantly knew it was my predator 2 elder from ebay.
"Yeaaah" I screamed like a little girl receiving a lollipop.
I ran to the door opened it to find a fat guy holding a big brown hot toys shaped package. I signed his paper thing and ran into the front room with the parcel , grabbed a pair of scissors and ripped it apart.
Finally , its here!!!.
I pulled the box out but then realized something....

It was predator 2 , not the elder!!!!.
WTF... I have already got predator 2 !!!!.
I went to ebay and contacted the seller , told him its not the one he was advertising !. Apparently he might not have the elder in!!!. WTF, GAY!
:monkey4

He better give me my cash back and pay the postage for me to send this guy back to him!.
Ebay sucks at times , so the moral is , make sure you know what your buying.
:monkey3
But what an arsehole , there is a big difference , cmon ....
6338_press07-001.jpg

htpredatorelder2.jpg

:eek:

The seller was a ******, not eBay in this case. The seller probably knew it was the elder in the listing but packed away the P2 in confusion with perhaps with another order.

Let us know how you get on and what the seller says.

yeah , I'm hoping he will reply soon , if not thats the way to go I guess.
He took me for a mug but theres a major difference between these figs , im not that stupid man :lol:lol

Well it could have just been a mistake on his part as well and he will rectify the situation. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Just relax and see what transpires...IMO.

that would suck but see what he says before you go :monkey2. I got an elder 2 off ebay for pretty cheap on a BIN($149.00)all the others were selling for at least $200.00. the seller stated that it came "with pirate gear":rotfl some sellers don't know what there selling. hopefully he's a stand-up seller

pirate gear lol .
Well heres one you will laugh at , I was looking through facehugger stuff and a woman was selling the base to the alien and predator set by mcfarlane with the light up eggs.
The sale said amazing light up base with freaky facesuckers. :lol:lol.
I pissed myself laughing. FACESUCKERS . OMG , lol.
:rotfl:rotfl

pirate gear lol .
Well heres one you will laugh at , I was looking through facehugger stuff and a woman was selling the base to the alien and predator set by mcfarlane with the light up eggs.
The sale said amazing light up base with freaky facesuckers. :lol:lol.
I pissed myself laughing. FACESUCKERS . OMG , lol.
:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice one

I've noticed that on some figs, what does it mean, "pirate gear?" I thought they were referring to the flint-lock pistol as pirate gear????

When I first saw the name of the thread I instantly got worried that Hot Toys was making a Cloaking Predator that I would just HAVE to buy. :monkey2

I had a seller send me The Dead security guard, when I ordered the green doctor. I was happy for his mistake. But on the other end, the winner who wqas expecting to get a secuirty guard and got the less popular doctor wasn't so happy. because I try to be as honest as possible on Ebay, I returned the doctor to the seller (at the sellers cost) once he realized the mistake and got my doctor a week later.

I've noticed that on some figs, what does it mean, "pirate gear?" I thought they were referring to the flint-lock pistol as pirate gear????
:lol yea I guess the pistol and knife aarrggggg what does it:rotfl or pirates used to wear fishnet body suits?:monkey5

So what does "pirate gear" mean then - "pirate" as in bootleg/unofficial?

you can't view your link without joining facebook. what other figs are you talking about?:duff
Yeah, I know...I dont think Facebook has really taken off in the USA yet, I think everyone is still useing MySpace over there but over here it's Facebook. I'm not talking about anyother figs, just HT MMS really.

Back