Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been out of it for a while Badmoon. Is Indy going up today? The only thing I read about last night was that Obi Wan will be up Friday.

I have a meeting here at work at 9:10 ET. So, if he's not up by 9:00 AM or so it'll be iPhone time.

:chew

This is made even more fun when I have to hold a project status update in my office...

Early 20's Co-Worker: "Carl, why do you keep refreshing that web page every 2 seconds? What are you looking for?"

Me: "Fortune and Glory, kid. Fortune and Glory."

Sometimes I just love being a nerd. :rock

This is made even more fun when I have to hold a project status update in my office...

Early 20's Co-Worker: "Carl, why do you keep refreshing that web page every 2 seconds? What are you looking for?"

Haha me... Im just waiting until 9. I don't think it would go up at some random time.

Carl that was too funny! :rock

Back