• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Celtic assembly Instructions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofourindian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I guess the title says it all. I'm looking for Hot Toys AVP Celtic Movie Masterpieces Assembly instructions. Please PM or email with details. Thanks!

Are you having trouble with something , I don't own the Celtic but I'm sure I could help you out !.
Just shoot me a pm. If this isn't the problem good look finding it :D.

Are you having trouble with something , I don't own the Celtic but I'm sure I could help you out !.
Just shoot me a pm. If this isn't the problem good look finding it :D.

No, No problems just need one for my Celtic. It's the only thing missing from my box and I'm kinda @n@l about stuff like that! :rotfl
Thanks for the offer with help though.

Last edited:
BTT...Come on guys.... there has to be someone out there willing to part with some Celtic assembly instructions and bag.

Alright.... seeing as how this request isn't panning out how about a clean High resolution scan of both sides of the Celtics assembly instructions? Of course anyone with originals would be great too!

Thanks Bro....I really appreciate it! Unfortunately :( I need High resolution scans of each entire side so I can take it to Kinkos and get it printed out. Again thanks for the help! Care to sell me the one you have? :D

Thanks Bro....I really appreciate it! Unfortunately :( I need High resolution scans of each entire side so I can take it to Kinkos and get it printed out. Again thanks for the help! Care to sell me the one you have? :D

No problem dude :). And i dont think ill be selling it. Might need it some time ya know =).

Ok RUDY...Let's go a different route....what were you thinking you wanted for it? Instructions and bag. Don't leave me hangin' here. :confused:

Back