Prophecy Girl Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HL2 Master

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to make this one more normal looking, or more attractive, so she looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar? Maybe reroots or repaints, I'd like to mak the one I own look nicer but, I dont know where to start.

Thanks

HL2

I'm waiting on some silicone and I intend on wrapping up the hair, and recasting the head and sculpting hair. I think the face itself looks very much like season one SMG but that God-awful hair has to go.

PG Buffy looks like a Tonner doll, hahaha. Ok well the newer tonner dolls are looking ok, well the Harry Potter ones I saw anyways. But she just doesn't have that same look like the others sideshows do.

I just looked at her again and well, looks like a barbie who stole Buffy's clothes.

PG Buffy looks like a Tonner doll, hahaha. Ok well the newer tonner dolls are looking ok, well the Harry Potter ones I saw anyways. But she just doesn't have that same look like the others sideshows do.

I just looked at her again and well, looks like a barbie who stole Buffy's clothes.

Well, actually a Barbie would look far, far better. Sideshow's experiment with rooted hair was an unmitigated disaster - they (or their factory) had no idea what they were doing resulting in huge, poorly painted, balloon-sized fat-headed sculpts rooted with poor quality hair and packaged very, very badly. I still can't believe they expected us to buy these things after they'd seen the test runs... or perhaps these where them and Joe Public the beta-testers?

For my money I reckon that wave of the terrible Prophecy Girl Buffy, fugly Willow and money-grabbing Vampire Spike (which should've just been an alternate head with the human version) killed the Buffy line dead in the water.

Nick

The PG Buffy is pretty scary isn't she?! It's probably all that wild hair, haha. No it's the terrible sculpt of course.

i experimented with the PG Buffy when i first got her.
Wasnt a huge success. But what i did. Was cut the "scalp" off Buffy, and then cut the scalp off a Barbie, and then hot glued it into place. and i then repainted her :p
It worked quite well, much better than sideshows anyway
Wayne

giftbuffy.jpg

i experimented with the PG Buffy when i first got her.
Wasnt a huge success. But what i did. Was cut the "scalp" off Buffy, and then cut the scalp off a Barbie, and then hot glued it into place. and i then repainted her :p
It worked quite well, much better than sideshows anyway
Wayne

giftbuffy.jpg

Bloody hell Wayne thats miles better! And you made the outfit yourself too, blimey!

Well done! :D

You see, if you are talented you are talented. Give me a needle and thread and I can make you something too. Just don't think either of us will know what it is when it's done.

PG Buffy looks great like that WW.

Isn't it amazing that some paid artists at sideshow give us PG buffy, which they make money off, and another member does a few touch ups and it looks ten times better? I would have paid for that one for sure! Great job.

Wow, Wayne... that is fantastic. You really did a Hell of a job, she looks great! :duff

I'm still working on Grad Day Buffy, still haven't gotten the Prophecy Girl figure. You really make it work though, it's tempting. :lol

thanks guys
this was done AGES ago, back when the PG Buffy first came out
the Barbie was like £2.99, bargain. (Though if your male, and go into a store to buy one, i suggest you bring your sister as a cover story, i got some funny looks LMFAO)

It was reletively easy, and the clothes were made from lining for trousers and a babys romper suit :p

Ive made plenty more, ill have to make a thread up

Wayne

You did a great job on that willowswarlok. You make it sound so easy. That top is particularly impressive. It's like a bought one.

Back