Haradrim Soldier Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VTX

This is one statue that I never bought as it just doesn't do it for me but I am open to people that have one to convince me otherwise...:speech
Bill
:gandalf

I don't care for it either, even though it is a really detailed sculpt. Just don't like the pose...:\

73468436.jpg

Thanks Dassy but do you have a pic from the back as the SS pics looks like he POOPED his pants..
:rollin
Bill
:gandalf

I'm sorry, but every time I think of this now I have the image a board member put into my head of the suicide squad at the end of Monty Pythons 'Life of Brian' ! :lol Damn you!

I have it, I like the detailing, and it fits in well with the Easterling and future Corsair statue, orc warrior and moria orcs as a generic bad guys of middle earth display!

For the price it is not bad IMO, I got one for $89 shipped (thanks Marc). It may look good with the Mumak, but does pair nicely with the Easterling.

Well, its a nice piece the main reason I'm getting him is I was offered a very good deal and it will go well with my Mumak.

I couldnt bring myself to buy one even at a very, very low price. If I don't like something, the price wont make a difference.

Lol you can select one of two of the culture of Harad , the death mumak or the death haradrim both are death so you decide :speech .

From the original sideview picture of this piece that Sideshow posted on their site , I thought it was a statue of some lazy @$$ Haradrim carrying his sword under his arm and dragging his feet . I must say though , that it does look much better IMO now that I have it and can pose him at an angle that makes it more apparent he's been stabbed .

Random observation - The Haradrim really get a crappy
representation in the SS/WETA/LOTR line all the way around!

Haradrim Soldier - Skewered and dying! :eek :thud :x

Mumak of Harad - Arrowed and dying! :x

Jeez! I'd be mighty upset if my people/group were only
portrayed as dying in every single piece made.

JS :| :dunno

PS - anybody wanna buy my Haradrim Soldier Statue?
One that I just never took a great liking to.

I couldnt bring myself to buy one even at a very, very low price. If I don't like something, the price wont make a difference.

Same here. One of the reasons I never got this pieceo or Shelob. I just don't care for each of them...same thing goes for the Mumak.

Which is a bummer, I was really looking forward to getting that one...oh well...

I've got a Haradrim statue. using it for a door-stop at the moment.

But it will be going next to my pigmy Mumak. When I get that.

Jeez! I'd be mighty upset if my people/group were only portrayed as dying in every single piece made.

Ok JS hint #1 the Harad were not REAL!!!.... ;)
I like this one and really don't understand why others don't, but alas to each his own............As you once stated you dont like dont buy it............;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back