• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: MGS 3 Snake Eater Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to buy both of the Medicom RAH MGS3 Snake Eater figures to go along with the MGS4 figures I have on pre-order. Please PM me with prices if you are looking to part with yours. Thanks!

-Zack

Impossible to find anyone that is selling the Naked snake,its very popular.

Thanks Rock, but I think I have a Croc Snake coming my way. But again, thanks for looking.

I was really trying to get one from the good people here, as I trust them more to give me a minty product. But that is pretty cheap. I'm surprised!

I may have a Croc Snake coming my way, but I am still looking for a Ghost Camo Snake and a Naked Snake. Please PM me with prices, or let me know if someone is selling theirs! Thanks guys.

-Zack

Morning work bump. Please help me complete my collection guys!

Looking for Medicom Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Ghost Camo/Square Camo Snake and Series 1 Naked Snake.

Thanks again!

-Zack

I hope you find it Zack, it's a tough figure to score. I remember, a looong time ago I saw the Skull faced camo figure in a store while I was in Japan... I wanted it, but held off... I still kick myself to this day. :monkey2

Lunchtime bumpereino! Please help me complete my collection guys.

I still need MGS3-Snake Eater Series 1 Naked Snake(Tigerstripe Camo) and a Series 2 Ghost/Square Camo Snake! They will be going to a good home. Please let me know your prices!!

Morning bump. Help me please!

Still looking for Series 1 Naked Snake and Series 2 Ghost/Square Camo Snake. I found a Naked for $388, plus shiping from HK, which comes out to $436. Just can't make myself pay this for a 12". Maybe $300, but that's it.

Still looking for Series 1 Naked Snake and Series 2 Ghost/Square Camo Snake. I found a Naked for $388, plus shiping from HK, which comes out to $436. Just can't make myself pay this for a 12". Maybe $300, but that's it.

Wait. As cool as the Medi Snakes are, they aren't worth close to $500. I am sure you could find some cheeper down the line.

Not for the Series 1 Naked Snake from MGS3. There were only 1000 of them worldwide! It sucks. And that was the only one I could find on the web, eBay or otherwise. Maybe someone will be selling one at SDCC!!

Still looking for Series 1 Naked Snake and Series 2 Ghost/Square Camo Snake. Please help me out guys. I need to comeplete my collection!!

Back