Insomniac's Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, here are some updated pics of my collection. They are mostly Bowen but I am starting to pick up some SS pieces.

Statue_Room_1.JPG

Statue_Room_2.JPG

Statue_Room_3.JPG

Statue_Room_4.JPG

Statue_Room_5.JPG

Statue_Room_6.JPG

Statue_Room_7.JPG

Statue_Room_8.JPG

Statue_Room_9.JPG

Always loved your Marvel collection and set-up. But you really need to start getting some more Sideshow Marvel pieces, especially the dioramas as they would go nicely with the Bowen polystone statues.:)

Always loved your Marvel collection and set-up. But you really need to start getting some more Sideshow Marvel pieces, especially the dioramas as they would go nicely with the Bowen polystone statues.:)

Thanks carbo-faction, I just started collecting SS pieces about 6 months ago. Now I am hooked. I have the SIM and Black Cat coming and the Thing and Red Skull on order. I will probably collect the PF and Comiquette lines but I think I will pass of the vs Dios unless a Surfer vs Thanos is made.

... They are mostly Bowen but I am starting to pick up some SS pieces.
Heh! You don't need an excuse to post a great collection here! Every collector may have his preferences regarding the manufacturer, but, if there's really love for the subject involved, looking at a good collection never gets boring. It looks to me like there went a lot of love into your collection!

I also love your cabinets, especially this one.
Got a brand name for me? :D

Ah! MARVEL. The logic of that universe really escapes me, but everything in it looks so good... :love

Heh! You don't need an excuse to post a great collection here! Every collector may have his preferences regarding the manufacturer, but, if there's really love for the subject involved, looking at a good collection never gets boring. It looks to me like there went a lot of love into your collection!

I also love your cabinets, especially this one.

Got a brand name for me? :D

Ah! MARVEL. The logic of that universe really escapes me, but everything in it looks so good... :love

Thanks Alice, the center cabinets are Philip Reinsch. I don't think they have their own webpage but here is a link to a dealer.

https://www.accent-furniture-direct.com/All-Philip-Reinisch-Co.-Products-C30111.html

Awesome display man and like the others have already said very cool room,cabinets. :)

Back