Hasbro 2008 3-3/4" lineup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know who half those characters are. What is up with a white Vader?

The white vader was from a what if star wars comic series called infinites.
They change one miner detail, and then see the repercussions of it.
In ROTJ, remember when Jabba smacks threepieo off the dais when bossh is negotiating the price for chewbacca? What changed was how hard 3p0 was hit, he falls to the floor, and breaks, his head pops off, and is lost for a few minites. Jabba can on longer understand boush, and leai ets annoyed, and removes her headgear, reveialing who she is.
The debate quickly gets rough, and as in the film, Leai takes out the thermal detonator.
Jabba, knowing the boutny on Leia,tries to call her bluff, Lando jumps the gun, and tries to save her, fighting breaks out, and Leisa gets the thermal detonator knocked form her hand, Chos ensues, they get han out, they run, the palace explodes, more things happen....

In the end, Luke and Leia, IF I remeber correctly, end up facing vader together, and fight him to a standstill (Vader is wounded, and knocked unconsioucs)....together, they turn him back, and the Emperor runs for it, making out out a secret escape pod in the throne room.
Leia and luke get Vader's unconsious body off the death star. As he is not awake, he cannot ask Luke to help him take the mask off.
End of the comic, We see Anakin Skywalker restored, and join the rebellion to hunt down his former master. He joins them in the meidcal room, in a white version of his costume. It soundes hokey, but it's a good story.
180px-WhiteVader.jpg

Don't know who half those characters are. What is up with a white Vader?

Looks like lerath beat me to it lol!
That Vader is indeed from the ROTJ:Infinities story which was the final part of an alternate version of the OT based on certain "What if?" scenarios,for example ANH ended with Luke missing the exhaust port and the Death Star destroying Yavin.

The empire one was great too, The what if part being Han's taun Taun freezing before he reached the third marker, and as such, Luke froze to death on hoth, his last words, Screaming at Han " YOU MUST GO TO THE DAGOBAH SYSTEM!"

Like I said, neet comics. :D

We see Anakin Skywalker restored, and join the rebellion to hunt down his former master. He joins them in the meidcal room, in a white version of his costume. It soundes hokey, but it's a good story.
180px-WhiteVader.jpg

All I can say is I'm happy thats not how it went down in the first place... yeesh?!?

IMG_1610.JPG

That Talon looks great. Cade just killed him in the latest comic, it was awesome. Do they have Krayt, Nihl, any of the other Sith Lords. I really wanted the Revan I saw earlier, do they have picks of any of those characters?

So far the only Defs for me are Yarna, the Ewok and Wokling, maybe the rest of that wave, maybe the Clone Wars, and the two pack that has Blue Coat Han Hoth with the hood up. That's about it from the regular line, the A-Wing will need tracking down though as that comes with a more vintage accurate pilot, and maybe the evolution sets.

Now then-- no way these are repaints...:lol

IMG_1607.JPG

Glad the completist in me isn't collecting this stuff anymore.

Back