GG 1/6 Halo Master Chief figure prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
GG had a prototype 1/6 Master Chief on display at TF08. Apparently it has sculpted armor pieces on top of a rubber suit over an articulated body underneath:

84.jpg

pretty cool.

https://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=541

They had that at SDCC last year. I'm just waiting for that to go up as I will be buying that.

i'm interested. his legs are kinda thin/too big of a gap between his legs though. i like it though.

Looks pretty cool overall... wonder how the poseability will be? I could imagine with a rubber suit and rigid armor he won't be doing many deep knee bends.

Looks like it will have limited articulation but im still getting it and it looks like a nice selection of weapons.

As it GG i wonder how many repaints will be exculsives?

what a missed opportunity. they should have put him in SOME kind of action pose. Show us a little articulation.:monkey2

The Josh posted this image in another thread. It shows that at least Chief can hold his rifle in an somewhat game accurate pose. at ease:

IMG_2319.jpg

The article at figures.com said the decision to make him 12" tall or a more accurate 1/6 scale at 14" tall, hadn't been decided yet.

The 2 inch difference would require GG to make the armor pieces larger to make up for the increase in height of the body suit.

Hopefully they aren't starting production runs on Chief. If they have, then we're probably stuck with the 12 inch version.

They really haven't shown off the articulation that much of their body style...I wonder what it's like.

Back