Hasbro's 2008 Indy Line pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my early pic for worst of 2008:

12-In-German-Officer.jpg

This is my early pic for worst of 2008:

12-In-German-Officer.jpg

I know it's easy to bag on Hasbro but these are far better than the Indy toys I had to pick from when I was a kid. I still have my old 12 inch Indy. These are perfect for my kid to play with now. I'll be happy to let him play with the Hasbro version if it means he won't screw with my Sideshow Indy. For the average kid who just wants to play out the adventures this will be pure joy.

I didn't post the link so much for the hardcore 1/6 scale guys but more for the fans of Indy who are thrilled to finally have the market flooded with merchandise the way it should have been when we were kids.

I didn't post the link so much for the hardcore 1/6 scale guys but more for the fans of Indy who are thrilled to finally have the market flooded with merchandise the way it should have been when we were kids.
:rock:rock:rock:rock That's right, man...I'm loving EVERYTHING...cheesy stuff, high-end stuff...their marketing magic is working on me. hahah
Trev

I'm definitely getting that 12" Indy if only for the jacket which I think looks tons better than SSC's.

These are perfect for my kid to play with now. I'll be happy to let him play with the Hasbro version if it means he won't screw with my Sideshow Indy. For the average kid who just wants to play out the adventures this will be pure joy.

I agree with you, but I think Hasbro could try a little bit harder... he looks like something they would have released 7 or 8 years ago.

I'll get a couple of the Hasbro Indy's just to have more than anything.

I'm definitely getting that 12" Indy if only for the jacket which I think looks tons better than SSC's.

:confused:? That thing looks like a cheap toy jacket at the very very best. Even if the SS one looks too new it at least looks like it belongs on Indy.

Kids won't care and I'll have fun watching him play with them.

The best part of being a dad is playing vicariously through your kids. Try as I might I just can't pretend like I did when I was little.

:confused:? That thing looks like a cheap toy jacket at the very very best. Even if the SS one looks too new it at least looks like it belongs on Indy.

One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess. To me, the Hasbro jacket looks great and the SSC one looks cheap.

Back