• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Darth Vader P.F.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent23

21st Century Breakdown
Reaction score
Sideshow Exclusive or Regular is fine. Looking for a new one, or one that is in excellent condition with no dust built-up and working lights.

Shoot me a PM. Thank-you. :)

I know how great it is. I used to own one. :lol

I sold it last year when I purged a big part of my collection. Now I have enough space where I can have a nice p.f. collection displayed. So, I am re-acquiring some of the pieces I miss...

Atfer Vader I'll be pretty much all caught up with the backtracking I am doing...

I own Darth Vader SS Excl, it's still brand new and never been used/displayed, but two problems:

- UK Based and shipping to US ????
- I really want to sell it together with Obi-Wan SS PF Excl (Again New and in mint condition)

BTW, I also have Darth Maul PF SS Excl, never been displayed and in box...

new, never displayed. exclusive - $500 plus shipping. pm if interested.

I own Darth Vader SS Excl, it's still brand new and never been used/displayed, but two problems:

- UK Based and shipping to US ????
- I really want to sell it together with Obi-Wan SS PF Excl (Again New and in mint condition)

BTW, I also have Darth Maul PF SS Excl, never been displayed and in box...

that's Ok. I already have Ben. Just need Vader. Don't worry, I am sure shipping to the U.S. is outrageous....thanks for the offer thou.

still available. i'd accept a new in sealed box medi vader towards this as well if you have one. that should reduce the price 25%.

harder to acquire than first thought? :lol have you tried ebay?

Exclusive, both of them. One was new in box and the other was displayed.

Back