OMG, PLEASE let these be 1/6th scale....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessory pack or just figure accessories?

Seems like a lot to squeeze into one box unless they want to justify a price tag.

Of course I'll be buying both anyway, but I like the possibilities it opens up as an accessory pack.

Those are some of the Gentle Giant Desk Accessories:

ggiantLG.jpg
ggiant2LG.jpg

Hmm, trying to steal a little of Sideshow's thunder? I wonder if it also comes with the crystal skull?

Only on this forum does a lovely little thing like this gets its entire reception based on whether or not it can be used as a doll accessory. :p

I mean, be proper geeks and at least say that the number on the crate is the number of the Ark crate -- and that it should be in black, not white!

:D

Seriously, though, GG's desktop accessories are off to a good start, even if this one is a damn exclusive.

Isn't this based on the official Indy website's first updated look? Wow, a whole new concept in collectibles - three dimensional representations of official website menu pages.

Be nice if they are but hope SSC get there own out. A good standard has been set.

I think SS will do all of these items in 1:6 eventually.

I just can't see them doing an TOD Indy figure without the stones, a Last Crusade Indy without the chalice and tablet, and a Raiders Indy without the idol. That would be like making an Obi-Wan figure without a lightsaber.

Back