GG Star Wars Exclusives 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker Revenge of the Sith mini bust (San Diego Comic-Con)
Star Wars - Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike ‘Camo' Kustomz (San Diego Comic-Con)
Star Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Trooper Armor mini bust - GentleGiantLtd.com
Star Wars - Attack of the Clones Clone Trooper Lieutenant Classics Bust - Gentle Giant Primer Guild Gift
Star Wars - Holographic Darth Maul mini bust - Belgium/GentleGiantLtd.com
Star Wars - Lt. Renz "Rebelcum" mini bust - Rebelscum/GentleGiantLtd.com

Last edited:
I'll get Anakin since I'll be @ SDCC, have Obi-Wan on order, am a member of the PGM so I'll have that as well. Just gotta get the Darth Maul bust.

Star Wars - Lt. Renz "Rebelcum" mini bust - Rebelscum/GentleGiantLtd.com

img8285tb6.jpg

Wow Anankin as an exclusive .... :horror

Looks like GG may pay for my SDCC trip again.

Wow Anankin as an exclusive .... :horror

Looks like GG may pay for my SDCC trip again.

What the hell is GG thinking offering one of the most wanted busts as an exclusive :confused::confused::confused:

At least there are no EU busts that I want this year.

Anakin better be a re-paint or a slight modification of a bust released through other means as well (like the Obi in Clone armor) otherwise they have pushed the exclusive thing to my breaking point. I could live with not getting the Clone Commanders for retail - as cool as they were, they were minor characters and I managed to get Cody, the most important one, for 100. But, if people am forced to pay scalpers prices for the most important character in the Star Wars universe, they have finally reached my F'k Off point - I am done with them.

Sonofa! No I gotta get my but to SDCC for that Anakin Bust. It'll look great next to the PF when it comes out!

I'm serious. That's the guy that says "Rebel Scum" in Star Wars and they make him to be a rebelscum.com exclusive. Sooooo appropriate, soooo cool!

Not bashing that exclusive. It's appropriate. However, this part of the announcement is what got me:

"We're very pleased to announce that Rebelscum will be offering an exclusive mini-bust of Imperial Officer Lt. Renz! With an edition size of 2500, this piece will be the most widely-available exclusive created to date, and will be purchased through both GentleGiantLtd.com and through Rebelscum.com."

Wow. So, a minor "seconds on film" character is going to be easier to get than the most important character in Star Wars - Anakin. Just wow ... :rolleyes:

Back