Which bust should i get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josquin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I really hesitate between the Yoda and the Darth Maul busts, i'm usually into villains but this time i really don't know which one to get...
So guys, which one? :confused:

Josquin

I really hesitate between the Yoda and the Darth Maul busts, i'm usually into villains but this time i really don't know which one to get...
So guys, which one? :confused:

Josquin

Get the Maul!!!! I've owned both, and the Maul is so lifelike it is spooky!!! Yoda is good, but Maul is better!!! Of course, having said that, you should really go with the one that pleases you the most and that you have more of an emotional attachment to... :D

I agree Yoda just doesn't look like Yoda...Maul is the better of the two, but if your going to go bad guy, go really bad with the Emperor bust:emperor

This I gotta support. The Emperor is by far the epitome of Star Wars villainry.

Oddly enough, where's the Grevious bust? Anyone know why it's being held up? There was a shot of it in one of the production blogs or something around Halloween, and still no word on him.

I agree Yoda just doesn't look like Yoda...Maul is the better of the two, but if your going to go bad guy, go really bad with the Emperor bust:emperor

that is so true if i had the money i would get the palpatine bust without question

Where do you plan on buying it from?
The SSC site says the Maul bust is sold out so you might be stuck with Yoda if you're planning that route
:chew

:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

Not one person has come into my house and not been wowed by the Maul bust. It's always in everyone's top 3 pieces of my collection (myself included).

Very few pieces can be considered a center piece, but this is one of the best.

Oh great. Someone else is looking for Maul now too. I've been searching high and low and still can't find one.

Yoda is an amazing bust in my opinion. When I opened the box I was in awe at the likeness. Amazing piece. It has inspired me to go after Maul.

Whichever one you decide to go for, happy hunting.

I have both and I do prefer Maul, but not by much; they are both incredible!

Granted Sidious is not out yet, so we don't know what the final production piece looks like just yet, but if it’s close to the preview pictures the Emperor will be the best bust out thus far.

Back