Guitar Hero: AEROSMITH Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check it out:

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Edition

The new game is focused on only Aerosmith songs, obviously. The game is set to come out around June. No word on how many songs will be avaliable.

To celebrate this announcement you can DL the song DREAM ON for free. The song will be free THIS WEEKEND ONLY (2/16-2/18).

Aerosmith is my all time favorite band. I will get this for sure. I just feel bad for all the Guitar Hero fans who do not like Aerosmith. I think this probably should have been an expansion... but oh well I am happy.

well i will download the song and if this is a success then bring on the red hot chilli peppers or green day.

Coooooooooool! Can't wait. And if they do do the RHCP please no Under The Bridge!!!!!! :emperor

Where do we download "Dream On" I cannot find it?!?!?!?!

Two years ago, Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry came home and found his youngest son, Roman, now 16, playing Guitar Hero with friends. "I played it a little bit and said, 'This is fantastic. Does it have any Aerosmith songs on it?' " Perry says. "The first game didn't, and I was hugely (upset)."
Perry may have been playing the blues then, but no more. The first one-band edition of the game, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, is due in June for PlayStation 2 and 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. GH: Aerosmith (about $50) will track the history of the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers, who have sold 100 million-plus albums.

I will definitely be getting this. Aerosmith is one of my all time favorite bands and I just finally got my own GH for the Wii so I'm glad they are included in the mix as well.

I will definitely be getting this. Aerosmith is one of my all time favorite bands and I just finally got my own GH for the Wii so I'm glad they are included in the mix as well.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Hell yea, people bag on them, but I think they're great. A whole edition dedicated to them would be great. I would also want a whole edition of Guns'N'Roses, amoung other bands.

I think its great that Aerosmith has their own GH title coming I wouldn't mind if they continued the series with The Stones, Chili Peppers, Van Halen, etc. I also am hoping the Wii edition gets itself a decades styled like the "Rocks the 80s" version that was released for PS.

Pretty cool. Althou, I think this is gonna be a sign of things to come. A whole game based on one band. Could work for bands like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and more.

Thanks for the heads up. I am gonna go download my free "Dream On" now.

:D

Got my "Dream On" download earlier. Alot of fun.

thanks again for the heads up Giant Chicken. :)

i always assumed aerosmith invented this game.:lol i remember playing something similar on the enhanced portion of their 9 lives cd. it was very addicting. hopefully this comes out on PC since that is the only way i play games now. i hope they do an AC/DC version in the future. could you imagine?

I may need to get this now.. of course next I would need the Metallica edition... even though I could probably never keep up with any of the songs.

lolcatsdotcom6b6kx5dck1k9wiu4.jpg

U2 and GnR are supposedly next.

The U2 one, at least, seems to be being reported by all the same people who said there was an Aerosmith game coming months before the official announcement.

Back