Peter Jackson is so...........THIN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GandalfTheBronze

Peter_Jackson_186458m.jpg

IMPRESSIVE! Man, amazing what 70 lbs will do for your appearance :lol He might actually live long enough now to make the Hobbit. Good for him! Oh, and to keep this on topic...I think SS now has to take the carving knife to the Corsair :lol

Oh a "before" for quick visual reference:

ringspre2.jpg

WOW!!!!

My bro in law told me about this but i didnt believe it - i heard he got his stomach stapled.

PJ had several interview segments on the George Lucas tribute celebration. It was funny, since it really seemed like he had gone "Hollywood" with his thin body and lack of trademark shorts and hiking boots.

I prefer the jolly ol' PJ over this Atkins diet imposter .

He is healthier but I like him looking like a chubby hobbit. Next he will have girls hanging on him. Just not right.

DAMN!!!!I had to keep looking at that picture of him....I can't believe that's him!!! He's too skinny!!!! Maybe Rosie Cotton can fatten him up!!!:rollin

Good for him,:toast but he's just not the same anymore.:(

I like "Hobbit" PJ better too.

Geez, what is this world coming too...? :lol

he's half the man he used to be...........:rollin :rollin :rollin

Amazing! Had I seen this picture elsewhere, I would have never had known it was him. This must be what he truly wanted, so I say rock on PJ! I can see him now,crusing in a Ferrari while listening to "The Battle of Evermore"! :rock

he's half the man he used to be...........

so does that mean you like him half as well as you would like to, or half as well as he deserves?:banana

him now,crusing in a Ferrari while listening to "The Battle of Evermore"!

Yeah, I can see him listening to that,8) that or Misty mountain hope.;) He's just got to be, a Zepp fan. :rock

That pics says, lost a few pounds, GAINED a few years. The chubby PJ seems more youthful and cheerful.

TRIMSPA BABY!!

Whenever I see those commercials one word comes to mind, Anna. Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back