New Toymart issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedarkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this issue yet? They said very soon and I wasn't sure if it would hit newstands today or next week. Magazines come in every day here.

Has not been released yet...probably next week or later...DURING the toyfair show. THe synopsis of the magazine is about Toyfair...so probably won't be out for a week or so.

Geb

Saw the tiny thumbnail in the newsletter though. Loooks amazing!

If Indy will be revealed in Tomart's does that mean he won't go up for preorder during Toy Fair?

afd163cover.jpg

Is it just me, or are the Indy threads not popping up under "recent threads" on the main page? I'm sure Dave's on it by now.:monkey3

Nice find doesitmatter, I tried locating that last night online w/o success.

Looks great, face seems a little thick... but it is a smaller picture. But everything else so far looks stellar. And if its the Trevor sculpt I have no worries.

Looks great! He even has gloved hands! The whip also looks nice. Now the ultimate question: What is the exclusive going to be?

Anyone notice there is a crate at the bottom near the Ledger Joker? Maybe the crate the Arc was in at the warehouse?

afd163cover.jpg

I just hope it is included and not just some fancy filler stuff.

Back