HT Alien Poll Which Two Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Two do you want First!

• Total voters
I want a Kane only if he has articulated chest bursting action. Or a chest burster accessory and extra bloodied shirt. But hell, I can rip up a shirt myself.

I'm going with Dallas and Kane. Ripley is a given, so I'm not worried about that.
When they do her, I do hope they give her a new, taller body.

Ripley and Parker. Those are my faves.

Then, the rest. Love 'em all, so just put the names in a hate and draw til you're done. Not like I won't get 'em.
I hope they make variants or at least offer both spacesuited and uniformed versions of each that have those. I would like the crew in standard gear mostly. One suit is all I want otherwise. Kane I guess, kneeling over an egg.

How about busted-up, milk-spewing Ash? :lol

Wor-Gar and I talked about wanting a "milk-head" Ash back in 06 in the Aliens Monster thread. I bet icruise will do one too. And I KNOW Dekdave will.

One way or another it will be done. :lol

Here's the other thing, both Kane and Ash are shorter figures, has HT made a shorter male body yet?

Don't think so...

Yeah, Ash could have a lot of great possibilities...

Be awesome if the included his ripped off head as an accessory :rock

Interesting possibilities here... will they "pair" characters like they did in the movie, or will they just choose randomly?

A few examples...

Lambert and Kane (derelict ship explorers)
Parker and Brett (comedy relief)
Parker and Lambert (last two victims)
Dallas and Ripley (flight officers)
Ripley and Ash (classic confrontation)

Ripley's a given, and Kane is a likely candidate, too. It'll most likely be them or somebody else, but I'll go out on a limb here and pick Parker and Brett!

What if they did sets of them in the flight uniforms, and singles of the spacesuiteds, with all that gear, except for Ripley. She could be both of course. That'd get 'em done and out.

And Brett would have that great Nostromo ball cap he wore all the time too! "Here Jonesy, here kitty-kitty. Enough of this kitty crap. Mwaawwwrrr....."
:rock :rock :rock

Back