Hot Toys ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
From Hot Toys Newsletter
ALIEN fans please stay tune at HotToys.com.hk - Next series from ALIEN will be TWO characters from the movie, but not that cold-blood monster. Simply make a guess for the time being as they will be revealed end of this month. Please follow the link to review our ALIENS product page, and keep an eye on upcoming newsletters for more updates

Link

:D

The board will be buzzing!

I Predict

Ripley(With Jones) & Kane(With Facehugger)!:D

Mind its strange that the link they included took you to their Aliens product page.........I guess a Ripley would be the easiest to do but would like to see a Dallas myself oh and obviously Kane....

Also interesting that they made a point of discounting an Alien.

Roll on the end of the month.

Why not the Alien itself?!? But its definitely gonna happen if other figures are being released.

But if its two humans... gotta be Rip and Kane. Man I really hope they do the space suits... those things are awesome.

nostromo-facehugger-l.jpg

Such awesomeness... I can hardly contain the Wookie :chew

NO ALIEN?!?!

WTF?!?!

Well, here's hoping for a Dallas and Kane in Moebius suits.

Why not the Alien itself?!? But its definitely gonna happen if other figures are being released.

But if its two humans... gotta be Rip and Kane. Man I really hope they do the space suits... those things are awesome.

nostromo-facehugger-l.jpg

That`s a certainty IMO!

Iconic Alien Movie Shot - Three Figures in suits!

Sign me up for these, baby! I don't really even care who it is, as long as its done well. But yes, the space suits would be very high on my list of wants.

Yes, I guess it'll probably be Ripley with Jones, flamethrower and motion tracker. I want her to come complete with underwear too this time.

And as for Kane, what accessories other than facehugger and chestburster can we expect?

This is great news cos I'm guessing Predator figs are gonna be done same way - two humans first then the monster. I guess they decided to hold off on giving us the monster at the moment cos there are so many aliens in the whole line now and it hasnt been long since the AvP-R range came out - they wanna give us a break probably and spread it out to increase interest.

I dunno why people want Ripley, she got a Power Loader and Aliens treatment..

I reckon other crew members would be refreshing

Yeah, if you got Power-Loader Ripley and the standard then I guess people wont bother with this new Ripley or maybe eBay will suddenly be flooded with them.

I've only got the standard one last week but will keep her and buy the new one.

2 Crew members and Dutch with his team..

Feel sorry for yas lol

2 Crew members (To Start!)and Dutch with his team..

Some folks like em!

Personally,I want a Ripley Alien 3 Character and a Ripley :Resurrection too!:monkey5

Back