Clone Trooper Announced at Toy Fair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey this guy died too?
harrington-725918.jpg

They need to fix the spelling of Roy's name from Schneider to Scheider.

I'm torn. I really think the shadow on the left is either Rambo or an AOTC Mullet-Wan Kenobi.

Rambo Bust, JP T-Rex statue, Medicom Ep 2 Clone Trooper, Gandalf the Grey 12", Snake Eyes12" , and Indy 12" in that order.

Last edited:
tfair08_01.jpg

Left to right I see:

Rambo

Dinosaur (Jurassic Park)

Clone Trooper

Gandalf

?????

Indiana Jones

HT Rambo 1/4 Bust, T-Rex JP Diorama, MediCom AOTC Trooper, Gandalf 12", Snake Eyes 12" and Indy 12".

In that order. :D

Damn, I forgot about the Rambo bust from HT :monkey2 I was hoping it'd be a 1/6 figure from the newest movie. I can still dream.

Beat ya by a minute :lol

I think Shai is right that the ???? is Snake Eyes. Those would be the most logical "big" announcements.

I hope its Snake Eyes, but havent we heard that Cobra Commander is gonna be the 1st realese?

Definitely a clone trooper YES!; there's also an Indy, Gandalf, A dinosaur thing, a Rambo I think and something else... An other Zombie perhaps?

Hot Toys Rambo bust, Jurassic Park T-Rex (don't know what product type), Medicom Clone, 1/6 Gandalf, Don't Know, 1/6Indy.

WTF, I got to stop looking at a thread then using another browser, then going back to said thread and commenting. I end up missing stuff and everybody already answers!

Last edited:
Back