Hasbro will still be doing 12'' of Gi Joe in 2008...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it seems like they got smart are going to do the low-end stuff for kids and give Sideshow the chance to do high-end stuff. Oh btw when I saw this picture I knew it was for you.

hulk59.jpg

All I know is...I am gonna be broke and will have to drop collecting stuff on other toy lines...its getting to be way too much.2008 is bringing out mad collectibles.

i think Hasbro will be doing the 12" figures and Sideshow will distribute them

I forgot...but did anything about Sideshow's announcement of the GI Joe license SPECIFICALLY SAY THEY ARE DOING 12'' FIGURES?

these 12" are supposed to retail 14.99 that hasbro will be doing.Wow these will suck for that price.Sideshow is doing higher end versions.Hasbro mentioned long ago they were doing 12" figures and higher end deluxe versions (which Sideshow will be doing)

Isn't Hasbro producing 12 inch Indiana Jones figures as well (concurrent with Sideshow's production)? So I would assume this situation is pretty much the same.

Hasbro for the Kids
Sideshow for the Kids at Heart. :eek: :yuck :lol

Isn't Hasbro producing 12 inch Indiana Jones figures as well (concurrent with Sideshow's production)? So I would assume this situation is pretty much the same.

Hasbro for the Kids
Sideshow for the Kids at Heart. :eek: :yuck :lol

yep! look for hasbro's indy version....I wont be buying hasbro.only Sideshow Indy

Hasbro owns GI Joe. They can do whatever they want with it.
If they want to keep it in the family, they can. If they want to farm it out, that's their choice. ...and a good and wise business choice, IMO.

$15 for kids and parents.
$50-$70 for Decerning adults who collect.

Gentle Giant has a piece too.
Whatever happened to the Transformers/GI Joe statue combos...I wanted that Baroness/Ravage statue???
F4F10017.jpg

If they want to keep it in the family, they can. If they want to farm it out, that's their choice. ...and a good and wise business choice, IMO.

Whatever happened to the Transformers/GI Joe statue combos...I wanted that Baroness/Ravage statue???
F4F10017.jpg

that is a great statue...

F4F10017.jpg

That is by First 4 Figures, the only one to make it out of termination was a Stormshadow on top of a Optimus prime head sold only in the UK I believe.
I spoke with a rep at f4f and they said this Baroness and ravage should be available in July and should be able to preorder it this or next month in previews.

Back