New guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarohman

Super Freak
Reaction score
'lo

My name is Ragnar and I'm from sweden, 19yrs old. I live with my family(mom and dad) and I train for the olympics 2012 in olympic weightlifting. While I looked at ebay for some marvel action figures I came across medicom,sideshow and hot toys figures. Looked quite interesting and went over to youtube and searched for it and found pitu23 videos :) I got trapped directly and ordered my first collectible, a appleseed ex machine figure, the girl who's name I don't remember,yet :) She costed 210USD including shipping from Hong Kong, next figure would probably be Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribbean and Leather Face from Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Well that's some information from me and I think I will develop with this forum regarding the collectible community, I also collect Pokemon cards and paint scale models;forgeworld and rackham figures, with airbrush mainly.

Take care

Ragnar

Welkome! :D This forum will open your eyes to many worthwhile collectibles, which depending on how big your wallet is, could be a good or bad thing. :lol

Thanks once again, got any tips how to improve my post count? I felt such desire when I saw the white scarface al pacino and leatherface so I bought both of them also...:eek:

Thanks once again, got any tips how to improve my post count? I felt such desire when I saw the white scarface al pacino and leatherface so I bought both of them also...:eek:

Not sure what you mean? Only way to improve your post count is to post. :) Depending on what lines you are interested in, check out those forums. You will find many interesting threads that you can become involved in.

Guess thats it then, dont want to do threadomany or spam unnecesary posts :)

Well to be honest, if you are just looking to up your post count in order to sell, that is frowned upon. This is a great community and the more you get involved, you will quickly realize that some great friendships can be found.

Haha :)

Awaiting scarface and appleseed girl. Also mace windus master replica FX sword :) Just gotta love it!

Back