new here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm from Romania. I'm an old member on many forums like Rebelscum, Sirstevesguide, POTF2 or Galactichunter. I used to collect Star Wars Action Fleet and when that was cancelled by Hasbro, I focused on Kotobukiya, Sideshow, Medicom and props - but only Star Wars Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe Imperials and troopers.

Besides Star Wars I also like Terminator, Predator & Alien, and anime stuff like Ghost in the Shell or Appleseed (have the Appleseed Takara Deunan and Hot Toys Deunan and Briareos or pre-order)

My collection - photobucket account

Last edited:
Nice to see you here Sergiu. This site is a lot easier to navigate after you've joined and set some preferences, isn't it?

Don't hesistate to work with Sergiu on any transactions, he's a great collector!

Welcome! I'm new here also. I collect Sideshow Star Wars and Planet of the Apes. I also have a few of the 12" horror line. I have all of the Star Wars PF line except the princess and Vader. I plan of having him in a couple weeks.

Back