• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spikey Haired Hicks heads for HT figures - Up for order again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
Due to popular demand (LOTS of email requests), and in an effort to help out those that are trying to stem this horrid price hike that is happening with Hicks figures out there, I have taken a dozen more orders for this head, to be started some time in March.
(several other waves of other heads are currently in progress, so this is a PRE-ORDER for this head)

Here it is, as painted (Stendec headset NOT included!)

Hicksheadset.jpg

Due to my workload, this will be a limited casting, of only twelve total. It is filled now.

Thanks.

PRICES (for future reference only):
Cast and Painted: $75, shipped US - $80 international.
Unpainted head only: $30, shipped US

March set($=paid IP-in paint - Sh-shipped):
$ Cornhelium
$ Eighthsamurai
$ Tigerfeet
$ HollisDZC
$ Darklord Dave
$ Nicky
$ uscmhicks
$ MML
$ Mudshark
$ Sniper33
MyLord
(MO coming)
JediMike (Pending)

FULL! This set if closed for now.

Again, if my PM box is full please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
hmm, was talking with ya yesterday about it through the email, so not sure if I should redue it or not. But I want it down as a full yes instead of a maybe

Glad you've decided to do another run of SH Hicks! I'm still sitting on the two I already got from you, but I'd like to have one more fully Lesterized version. I forgot to specify any particular "look" for the previous painted one, so he looks like he just popped out of the freezer, which is great, 'cause I wanted a pre-combat drop version and he looks perfect for that. But I'd like to have a sweaty, grunged-out, stressed-out, yet still frosty "end game" version, too. I'm thinking of eventually having three different versions of Hicks.

Btw, have you given any more thought to doing the acid scarred head sculpt you mentioned a few months back? I'm still down for at least one if and when you decide to do that. Look forward to hearing from ya! :D

Put me down for one bro! At this point, I don't know whether it'll be painted or unpainted. In March, I'll be in for about $500- in dental work, sooooo, depends when payment is required.

Thanks Josh. You need one still? I sure wanted to see that BD one you were gonna do...

Hollis, you can pay as soon as possible to reserve your's.
I have some already in progress (that are paid and already started), and then the ones to come in March are the new set.

Who is waiting for the March set is ($=paid):
$ Cornhelium
Sniper33
$ Eighthsamurai
MyLord
$ Tigerfeet
$ HollisDZC
uscmhicks

Open to a few more.
If you haven't paid yet, please pay my PP asap to confirm your reserved heads. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I assume payment is to the hotmail address listed earlier ?

Yes, my pp is that email, [email protected]

Also, please email me at that addy if and when you pay whether I get your receipt email from PP or not, so I can get your accurate shipping info myself. I note that not all payers in PP have a listing for their addresses. I keep a file of ALL my customers, so I have their shipping and email info when needed.

Oh, and feel free to email or PM me if your information is not correct in the first post regarding whether you have one on reserve or not. I may need reminding to keep it updated. Lots going on.

Thanks.

Last edited:
les i personally can't thank you enough for reopening these hicks heads for sale. i remember after last time you were suffering from serious biehn exhaustion. very cool of you to do that. thanks to you and josh, my collection is gradually getting upgraded from ordinary to incredible. :chew

already sent you an email Les , I think we have worked it out now but just to be sure I want one of these bad boys! :D.

That looks awesome!

I would be interested in purchasing a painted head. These do fit right on to the HT USCM's bodies?

Thanks!

Put me down for one Unpainted head les.

I'll get payment off as soon as I can.

Back