My Office Cubicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not too fond of my job, but I do like that I get to display my toys and make a little 8' x 8' space of zen for myself. Just mixed up the arrangement today, I'm digging it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Very cool setup! I wish I could do that, but unfortunately I stand all day and don't even have an office.:monkey2

How do you work surrounded by cool stuff like that? I have a hard enough time concentrating on my job sometimes. :lol

Like the selction from the 12 inch, 1:1, dioramas and props. Wish i could do this sort of thing at work but then if i did i would spend all my time admiring them. 12 inch ben is amazing, you've got the perfect pose.

luckily you can trust your co-workers and the cleaning staff. :lol :confused: :lol

luckily you can trust your co-workers and the cleaning staff. :lol :confused: :lol

Word. :rolleyes:

Actually, I do trust my co-workers, and I've left notes to the cleaning staff to leave the cleaning to me. :) I've been thinking of posting cubicle pics myself, so maybe now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I'll at last get around to it.

Still, MaulFan's selection is cooler than my own... :rock

Looks really clean and neat Sean, just what I always try to shoot for!

Hey, I think you need to wake up Predator, either that or he appears to be wasted.......:lol

Well, Predator's not for display, YET, still playing with him in photos, I brought him in because a couple co-workers saw the box in my space and wanted to see it, they were both very impressed by it.

As for cleaning staff and co-workers, thankfully, as much as some peers admire my stuff, no one would want any of it, but it's also a small, 30 person company and the president is a family friend so if something did go down, I'd get restitution. If I worked somewhere else, I'd be less inclined to put up so much.

It is distracting, but in a good way. When I get frustrated or whatever, I can just sit back for a minute, check out my stuff and mentally escape for a few moments.

I struggle to be creative when I'm not surrounded by stimulus. Collectibles and music help me tap into the right parts of my brain.

I like it Cool setup, I have some things on my desk but not the very cool stuff and the cleaning staff take care. BTW when did Roy Die? Great Actor

Very cool setup Sean! I especially that the quote above your computer, what is that from? It's pretty inspirational, keeps a man honest. :rock2

Thanks Josh. I typed out Rocky's speech to his son from Rocky Balboa, about taking life's hits and moving forward and going after what you want in the world. Helps to remember that when I feel life hitting me.

your desk is waaaaaay too neat and clean. do you actaully do anything at work?:lol i dont have a desk unfortunately. i got a toolbox. but i dont think a collectible would have a long life sitting on that.:lol

your desk is waaaaaay too neat and clean. do you actaully do anything at work?:lol i dont have a desk unfortunately. i got a toolbox. but i dont think a collectible would have a long life sitting on that.:lol

I have a 3 part desk, I only photographed 2, I guess the best word to describe the other is...cluster**** :lol, it's been worse. I find sometimes cleaning things up and all helps me balance out a bit so I was cleaning up today.

Thanks Josh. I typed out Rocky's speech to his son from Rocky Balboa, about taking life's hits and moving forward and going after what you want in the world. Helps to remember that when I feel life hitting me.

Ahh a quote from a Stallone movie, Sean, you're the man, we see alot alike!

Good stuff!

I have a 3 part desk, I only photographed 2, I guess the best word to describe the other is...cluster**** :lol, it's been worse. I find sometimes cleaning things up and all helps me balance out a bit so I was cleaning up today.
if i put a figure on my desk at home it would get buried and then one day id be cleaning up and id be all like "hey, an old ben figure. when did i get this?":lol

Back