3-D Aliens Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shropt,
Here are 2 a bit bigger. Sadly, these are the only 2 (my latest 2) I saved in large size. People tell me they can't see the 3-D effect because the images are too large already. How do you view them?

Last edited:
Hey Shropt,
Here are 2 a bit bigger. Sadly, these are the only 2 (my latest 2) I saved in large size. People tell me they can't see the 3-D effect because the images are too large already. How do you view them?

I had no trouble viewing them, especially the larger ones. I just use the focusing technique, which takes some people a while to get use to and some can never seem to do it.

Ha ha ha ha. You dumb bastard. It's not a schooner... it's a Sailboat!

Another pic...
dallflamlg.jpg

dallflam.jpg

These are fun!

Another way instead of blurring eyes is to animate them like this one I just made from the earlier images:

2291459738_2f936f9ddf_o.gif

They are sometimes called stereo images. It can be done with anything:

6.jpg

1.jpg

here are some more

Make some! :chew

Thanks MasterMonkey!:) They're doing the Cha-Cha! I have a 3-D viewer I cut out from the book "Masterpieces in 3-D". I hear there's also one included in a Tool CD.

This one isn't an Alien alien, but it did scare me to death when I was a kid, especially the noise it made!

idmonlg.jpg

idmon.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks FelMarWETA :) I had to go back and fix the previous pic, Kane's helmet and the tripod didn't look right. They're OK now!
Here's another one!
frosthix.jpg

Back