Pictures of my AVP Elder predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. Just sharing a few pictures of my Elder predator from AVP. I really dig the quills, only downside is he won't be able to wear a mask with it. Well give and take i guess. Apologies for the lower quality pics. :)

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Good job , most people prefer to put him in a majestic pose but you like me have him in a pose as if hes ready to fight!. It looks great !.
Congrats on picking him up!.

One more picture for the night :) This one is of the chopper predator but with a repaint of the mask to match the movie ( i replayed it at least 3 times and its definitely not copper!)

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

Good job , most people prefer to put him in a majestic pose but you like me have him in a pose as if hes ready to fight!. It looks great !.
Congrats on picking him up!.

:) Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one that likes a fierce look :lol

I really like the repaint man , gives him more justice. It's just a shame he got picked off so early , he looked really stylish lol.

I really like the repaint man , gives him more justice. It's just a shame he got picked off so early , he looked really stylish lol.

Yeah, i was really pissed that he died the way he did. Even more pissed when i watched the dvd specials and found out that they killed off the preds early because they couldn't find enough tall actors to be predators! WTH don't they know predators can be of varying height! :emperor

*sorry for the rant* couldn't help myself

Cool Predators, I think the Elder would look Bad@ss if he was pose like he was ready to stomp a mud hole in someone and walk it dry, like in the first part of the fight scene between Arnold and the Predator after he takes his mask off and roars. Cool Pic's

Wolf Bio just came in!

Guys, really stoked when i received this today!

Awesome man :chew

DSC_0142.jpg

great work on both Preds.

That bio mask is cool, congrats:chew

Pred collection

Hi some recent pics of how i'm displaying my pred stuff. Btw could the mods change my title to tnaig001's collection instead. thanks :)

DSC_0185-1.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

I think the chopper helmet is copper its just the lighting of the movie that made it not look so obvious.

great collection bro :rock

WOW, that´s an Incredible predator collection !!!

How many HT predator do you have ?

Congratullations man !

I think the chopper helmet is copper its just the lighting of the movie that made it not look so obvious.

great collection bro :rock

Its actually silver like the rest. will post some screen shots when i get back later :D

WOW, that´s an Incredible predator collection !!!

How many HT predator do you have ?

Congratullations man !

16 displayed. I have another scar with the battle damaged head as well as a few spares that are still in the box. As you can see i'm a little out of space. :lol

Back