PREDATOR 2 ELDER: anyone got pics of him with a MASK??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want the elder and was thikning of getting a mask for him seperatly. I thought about the AvP elder's mask but then changed my mind when I saw those pics were posted here a while ago (cant remember who put 'em up).

Has nayone elwse done this and what mask do you recommend and do any of them fit anyway?? I was thinking the Ancient's - I want soemthign different to the other Preds as this is the elder we're tlaking about.

I'm curious why people want to put a mask on the P2 Elder anyway?

He didn't have one in the movie. :confused:

Hi, sabres, I seen you on avpgalaxy. I wanna helmet for him just for completion's sake I guess - the helmet is one of the stand-out things for a Pred and it just seems he should have more accesories.

Hi, sabres, I seen you on avpgalaxy. I wanna helmet for him just for completion's sake I guess - the helmet is one of the stand-out things for a Pred and it just seems he should have more accesories.

I was also bit disapointed when I saw that this one hadn't a mask...
and so I didn't want to buy one BUT, now I have changed my mind because:

this has the best predator face of the whole collection, it is a shame to put a mask on him (and also indeed, in the movie he just did not have a mask)

what my help is: buy a whole collection of the best hot toys predators, with their masks on, and buy this one, the only one without a mask and it will stand out over the rest :) and you will see that you have a cool effect :)

But when buying only this model, it is understandable that you want a mask...but still..look at the face, it's to nice to hide under a mask

so:
- buy the second best predator with mask to stand next this one, and you will have no regret of the elder without a mask

I think it might have been me that posted the pics you mean, I agree he doesn't need a mask at all, but I found it cheap on ebay, so I display mine holding it. But the first one here shows that it at least 'kind of' fits-
3preds4.jpg

3preds1.jpg

3preds2.jpg

3preds3.jpg

Yeah, bro. That's the pic and you the dude that posted it!

I already have the BD P2 and will get the P1 when he comes out so I guess I see what your saying about not needing a helmet. I thught maybe cos of all the quills they might not fit on him anyway.

What mask is that? Is it a kit-bash...it actually resembles a wolf with a big snout - not the Wolf just a wolf I mean.

yes its a fan made bio helmet. these were on sale on ebay a while back. they resurface form time to time there.

Id rather just paypal and send it to whoever may want it, its not a recast its an original AVP Elder bio and its in exceptional condition

u interested?

Yeah, I might be. How much you asking and what's the damage to ship it to Ireland? Does it fit on any other Preds?

Im guessing it would seeing as its 1/6 scale, its from the AVP Hot Toy Elder

20USD sound ok?

To Ireland it would be $30USD all up to ship to Ireland

Last edited:
Hmmm, I dunno. I'm looking at the pics again and the elder mask dont look so hot. As I said, I'm also thinking about the Ancient's mask too or maybe even Celtic's but I guess that'll be tuff to find. I've seen the Ancients on eBay though.

I'll have a think about otherwise if you eBay it PM me.

Back