3 Rings of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yep, me too. I had been expecting this for a while but it doesn't make it any better. Played a couple rounds of Gears with Jason this evening, but couldn't keep the system from freezing tonight and on the 5th try, they popped up.

I've heard about a trade in deal where you upgrade to an elite. Does anyone know how this works or whats involved?

I also don't remember what steps I need to take to get my system replaced :eek:

Tell me about it. I'll be happy to get it back by my birthday. You know, I just wish it could've waited 3 more weeks til Smash Bros came out or I got my new TV. :emperor:emperor:emperor

I guess this also means I'm down a HD DVD player as well :monkey4

Tell me about it. I'll be happy to get it back by my birthday. You know, I just wish it could've waited 3 more weeks til Smash Bros came out or I got my new TV. :emperor:emperor:emperor

I guess this also means I'm down a HD DVD player as well :monkey4

You will be down that in a year or so anyways so who cares. :monkey3

I've heard about a trade in deal where you upgrade to an elite. Does anyone know how this works or whats involved?

I think it was a deal when the Elite first came out that you could get like $250 for your premium console (instead of the regular $200) if you were to use that money and get an Elite. Only at Gamestop, and I'm not sure they do that anymore.

guys....why dont you buy another from lets say walmart or a place that does NOT scan serials and return the busted one for your money back:rock...that should work...beats 3-4 week turnaround time for MS

switch to PS3, ive never had any issues, nor heard of any. Xbox might have a big community but it's just too unreliable. Unless you like shelling out a few hundred bucks every 9 months.

switch to PS3, ive never had any issues, nor heard of any. Xbox might have a big community but it's just too unreliable. Unless you like shelling out a few hundred bucks every 9 months.

I was thinking of finally going to get Resistance but I think I'm gonna take this time to get some work done around the house. Guess I'll make that big trip to Ikea and get some more Detolfs and shelving.

I was thinking of finally going to get Resistance but I think I'm gonna take this time to get some work done around the house. Guess I'll make that big trip to Ikea and get some more Detolfs and shelving.

How close is the one near you? Maybe I will hit them up when I come down.

Same thing happened to me about 2 months ago. I went back to best buy with my receipt and there was no questions asked they replaced it and I kept my hard drive. When I asked about the Elite, they said that I could get that, and just pay the difference between the Elite and what I paid for the non-Elite. Loki, where did you get your xbox at?

Back