I'm here finally from the UK and Ireland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm finally able to post now, had some trouble before, dont know why but here I am!!!! I love Hot Toys Movie range and I'm down with Aliens, Predator, Terminator etc. I use eBay to buy collectables.

I'm only into 1/6 scale movie figs.

Last edited:
Saying you work for Ebay is like saying you work for the IRS. Both suck and take all your money and are run by "suits" who don't give a damn about the "smaller" people.

Oh by the way welcome. :D

G'day Nicky

Welcome to the boards. :)

I like your choice in figures as I also collect Figures in 1/6 and also only movie figures. These include Hot Toys, Sideshow, Medicom and customs.

Being from way Down Under Ebay is a good source for hard to get items and many items that are just not stocked in any Aussie stores. I have aquired many items from Ebay and would be lost without it.

You don't have to justify yourself for what you do for a living just because some people are unhappy with a particular service.

Anyway, welcome to the freak show :lol

Thanks for the welcome. I'm loving all the pics of cutoms etc. I never knew there was so much talent out there.

I'm fairly new to this 1/6 scale game and have no intention of going outside the HT Terminator/Alien/Predator/Robocop range but who knows? If they do great figs from great movies, I'm down with it.

Back